Additional Tickets for BlizzCon 2023 Now on Sale

They have been side by side for years so nothing will change please stop trolling the retail forums.

1 Like

Go play a victim somewhere else.

Seeing as how you’re annoying and trolling people will flag you. Its not just one person.

2 Likes

Sorry takes more then 1 person to flag but this is off topic please stick to comments about WoW ty.

1 Like

WoW Classic+ indeed would be nice.
Posting this from my original rank12 Vanilla toon fuvk how long am I already around.

Well I‘m eager to see what November got in store for us.

You got a whole forum dedicated to classic. Go talk about it there. :blush:

5 Likes

It‘s about Blizzcon.
News gonna be about Retail AND Classic. Stop this childish take finally and stay on topic which is WoW in general and Blizzcon.

Jesus

1 Like

Saying ‘rip retail’ at every chance is childish.
And trolling. So it will be reported.

2 Likes

Just because we have two different sub communities (Classic and Retail) doesn’t mean the community as a whole can‘t be adressed at blizzcon.

I‘m still glad the community - which is WoW - is still going strong. Eventhough the people could be nicer

1 Like

Thats not how it works.

You want to troll and trash retail you’ll have to deal with being flagged.

3 Likes

No. But if affects my enjoyment of being on this forum.

Sure, but that forum is there for a reason.
So keep the classic talk to that place. Please.

But the issue isn’t even bringing up classic. It’s bashing retail.
Again and again and again. It’s simply trolling. So it will be flagged.
Because I think plenty of people here are sick of it.

1 Like

There’s no Blizzcon thread in classic subforum.

There is no blue post in the Classic forum though about Blizzcon is it?
So where should he (or I) write about Classic at Blizzcon?

However I see we have people here who truly love their favorite iteration of WoW. Hope next to Classic+ (absolutely hopium) that your retail journey can continue in an interesting way as well.

First: I didn’t flag you.
Second: It depends on how they go about it; if they go about it like you do, I will flag them, yeah.

If they have actual criticism and go about it in a constructive manner, then I have no issue with it (in fact I have plenty of issues with retail myself; it’s not a perfect product).

That’s not even close to what you are doing though. You are clearly just antagonizing people here on this forum. So you get flagged and it’s justified.

1 Like

There. Preferably.
But if you do it here; do so without bashing retail. It’s not needed.

Thanks! In a perfect world we will all be happy.

1 Like

true it’s something else. starts with “de” and ends with “usion”.

1 Like

I cant wait much longer for new wow expansion! Always hype! :joy:

1 Like

waiiiiiiiiiiittttt… It says “play upcoming wow content for dragonflight and classic”… This means that 10.2 will not release before november 3rd and that classic wow will get new content? Unexpected. Does this mean that classic+ is basically confirmed?

Well, the Turbulent Timeways event ends on the 31st of october for the EU. That’s on a tuesday. So it’s possible that the patch releases the day after on the 1st of november.

Don’t know how likely that is, but it’s definitely possible.

1 Like

Seems most likely timing to be at the end of the TW event as that’s what they did previously.

1 Like

But they say “play upcoming df content” with guardians of the dream logo