Addon that show, when Warrior change Stance and in what Stance he is

Hello, i need addon that show, when Warrior change Stance and in what stance he is right now. Something like OmniBar but for enemy warrior battle stance.

I am not sure I understand You well, when I stance dance my oppenent see it be it berserker stance or any other so they can guess to an extend what I will do even when I like to feint.

You change stance, over your head stance icon. I need this over head icon on my OmniBar, permanently, because I may not see it or forget.

Isn’t it’s enough with the visual though ?

i go beserker stance i get the dwarf head above me more or less you understand in a warrior versus warrior I want extra damage, use intercept there isn’t much reason feinting against another war same goes for the other stance, if i go defensive stance same the graphic and sound pop up above me and odd are i am gonna try if I can disarm You /if you got a steel weapon chain etc…

I never needed an add on telling me which spec the other war where to duel, since i look at the screen anyway…

1 Like

Man, i need addon, not your thoughts about it.

6 Likes

When warrior change stance, showing icon over his head. Why not? I dont need hidden stance, i need stance when he changes it. Retail has someting like that for Arena.

Then go bk retail… classic is about what the player can do without max help, if you can’t see the visual when a warrior changes stance and know what to look for then maybe start to learn? It isn’t too hard tbh, but NEEDING an addon to tell you man that’s just silly, get good dude!

4 Likes

… i need addon pls, not commentary why this is “bad”.

1 Like

That is false, since I just took this screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/poJUUSv.png

1 Like

If you forget what stance you are in, you should just get away from the warrior class altogether.

4 Likes

Are you idiot? No, seriously. Did you read first op post or no?

Isn’t there already the three stance buttons that light up when you are in one of them?

You could of course try a google search.

You are noob, and dont know how game work. Stop pls off-topic!

I actually did not bother to read your post since it hurts my eyes. I´m not a native as well, but i atleast try not to butcher the english language.
My point still stands though. Just open your eyes and you will see which stance the enemy warrior is in.

OP: “enemy warrior”
Everyone and their mothers: “Your stance buttons will light up” or “Go to retail”

Reading can’t be that difficult.

I don’t think there is an addon or weak aura like that at the moment.

2 Likes

It’s not a thing because there’s no need for it. It’s not exactly difficult to see what stance a warr is in, or to lure out a stance swap.

Mate, when you change stances yourself, your action bars change, so if you had common sense you’d put the abilities that suit that stance on them, like shield wall in Def stance, Reck in zerk etc etc… other than that mate delete char and roll rogue…

Hey, I think I know what you’re after.

There is an addon, it’s called something like:

GO TO RETAIL

3 Likes

I am not sure but I think it would be very easy to create a MSBT notification for when someone changes stances.

1 Like

How about you use your eyes and stop sucking.

2 Likes