[ADRP]: What do you think is wrong with Alliance RP?

unironically quite happy with that development tbh.

Same thing that is wrong with the entire server.

Too many opposing sides to things.

I oppose this.

Problem with alliance rp is im not part of it

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’d say it’s one of the few upsides.

HEYOOOOOOOOO

10 Likes

“What is wrong with Alliance?”
70% of the replies come from
Horde. :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe all the bad bad problems bad made them Horde. Didn’t think of that did you SMART GUY.

11 Likes

Alliance
RP

Pick 1

You are dead. You are so dead. You little traitor. You cretinous little rat. Hope you enjoyed your brief existence because this is the end of you. The end of your bloodline. I will wipe away the slate of your existence and every bond you shared will be destroyed. No longer will I sit here and take your insolence you wretched nuisence. You have invoked by wrath and now you’re going to regret your decision kid. You think you can mess with me? Bearan Earthshatter? You are a fool. I will find you no matter where you hide, and end cut you down like a common piglet. Thinking you can evade this fate is folly, for you have made this bed and now you must rest in it. I have killed over 10,000 Alliance characters (INCLUDING DRAENEI!) and now I’m about to add on a Zandalari Troll to those statistics. Try and run. I promise you it will merely delay the inevitable…

Man you’re in TROUBLE now…

9 Likes

Goatposter forget people can have characters on both teams nowadays

8 Likes

People which continues to insist that Stormwind is a mad patchwork of feudal fiefdoms and lordly bickering between personal armies rather than an absolute monarchy with an advisory nobility with a role no greater than that of glorified merchants, its provincial leadership delegated to elected mayors.

Not long ago I witnessed such a GoT-war. House Pine, not the full guild name but you get the gist of it. And House Mir and House Crow. Had a GoT meeting in the Cathedral itself of all things; with guards blocking the entrance to its library.

Famously quotes such as this were delivered.

“Hold your tongue, Lordling…You have no idea the number of men and Allies I have behind my back.”

“So be it. You’ve made your decision, we shall see how this ends.”

Naturally this occurred when a quel’dorei spoke to one of those present using his name. “Why does this heathen know my name, ‘‘insert his comrades name’’.’”

As we all know Elves are heathens in this medieval game.

After that one of the lord’s must’ve fooled the others. Which ended in Pine chasing Mir through Elwynn; Duskwood with 15+ good men, because why not, Westfall and even sending some to Redridge.

Naturally they managed to take at least one member captive of said House, they naturally holed up in a tower in Westfall and sent out emissaries for said exchange; Apparently one of them was a Knight-Captain; don’t ask me how he’d even remotely retain such a rank. (After forsaking the Alliance-army for this) - Of course they went for a large sum of gold and the latter below.

More quotes such as; “I’d like for it to have been Lord Insert insult about name, but it seems we’ll have our due either way, the fool has realized how powerless he is to oppose us.”

“Lord Insert name. Will be issuing a public apology to myself in the Cathedral Square.”

For me this is literally the embodiment of what’s wrong with the current Alliance role-play, it’s not even in the same setting as the rest of us.

And for those who doubt me? I have screenshots.

19 Likes

Please dont post GoT spoilers ITT

Ive not seen this episode yet and Lord Insert Name is my favourite character

15 Likes

Tbh I never realized they did role-play on the Alliance side. I just always assumed people were very, very deranged and/or confused about the game they’re playing.

1 Like

the guy could just have been racist.
that one can be excused.

on that note, you know a lot about the events following that meeting, either you took part or you lost to your curiosity and wasted good rp time following house guilds around.

It doesn’t have orcs.

3 Likes

The Alliance does have Orcs, they have Saurfang

3 Likes

to be fair all who RP these are, factually speaking, heathens. disGOStang

3 Likes

Alliance RP was the straw on the camels back that eventually made me to switch to main Horde, despite playing Alliance since launch.

2 Likes

I was witness to that awful exchange on the steps of the Cath. It was disgusting. Highlight was one of them chattering to himself about slaughtering people as he walked off. Ugh.

I really want to make a guild, sometimes, which is just Stormwind reserves going out and putting house guilds in their place. Who do these people think they are, inciting civil war within his majesty’s kingdom of Stormwind? The blue and gold would drop on these people like a ton of bricks.

4 Likes

drop an imgur url tbh I dig this