[ADRP] What do you think is wrong with Horde RP?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DYJY20zPtqo/maxresdefault.jpg
“It’s just…good banter.”

What’s the point of posting Brigante’s discord messages here on the World of Warcraft forum?
I thought The Rotgarde and The Sun Hawks were friends and liked roleplaying with eachother.

4 Likes

I like roleplaying with all of you! :smiley:
(even tho im alliance. what a scrub i am)

1 Like

I dunno chief, judging by what I’ve picked up from the forum it’s mostly that RG just wanna do their thing and Brigs wants to twist reality and live in his own world.

8 Likes

When people fall out, and everything gets blown grossly out of proportion, and no one can really just move the heck on…

4 Likes

If that’s all, they should just leave eachother in peace.
But I suspect they enjoy the little forum skirmishes with eachother.

1 Like

Big agree, 100%

Problem is that Brigsy keeps resurfacing and making claims that are blatantly false. I think there’s no beef between the PCU/Stygians/RG/whathaveyou and Sun Hawks as a whole, it’s just them being rather :zzz: of brigs

3 Likes

And yet, for being :zzz:, they keep knowingly, willfully engaging in… I’ll be generous and call it ‘discussions’.
The bigger person would walk away and not rile things up, is all Im saying.

1 Like

yeah true when people lie about you you should just let them :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Seems staying away from “PCU” and “Anti-PCU” and sticking to yourself is the wisest choice.
Best to just stay under the radar, like a true rogue.

7 Likes

Sadly that seems to be true of both sides shrug

Yeah, it’s pretty easy to just not get involved with it, honestly. Hell, even the majority of the PCU doesn’t bother with it whatsoever.

I’m not 100% convinced this sentence actually means something other than just a vague, failed attempt at throwing shade.

1 Like

Yeah. I do believe just not bothering with this all is a good idea. My thoughts are that it’d do good just to put it in the past as it’s going nowhere. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

All this talk about PCU, and I don’t even know what it is. Is it something known only to trve kvlt RPers?

The Stygian Legion! They have their own forum post around.

An union of roleplaying guilds with the same interest and common narrative points.

3 Likes

And what do they do that seems to be so important? ._.

They do gdrp and get slandered a lot and that’s pretty much it.

Where did the letters PCU come from?

1 Like

Perroy Cinematic Universe, a play on the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU).

6 Likes

I think Perroy’s Cinematic Universe - from when it was explained to me long ago. But I don’t really know it’s full origin!

1 Like