[ADRP] What do you think is wrong with Horde RP?

What? I mean you linked a quote by me saying “Well that makes William Wallace a nonce” Which to my knowledge, he was not, but equally he never met the ‘love interest’ in ‘Braveheart’ as she was two at the time he was executed. They’re real historical people, you can’t just go rewriting history to fit an agenda, or rather you can, but you -shouldn’t-. So given that was the link that you made, I’m then a bit mystified.

“I guess that makes you a homophobe for that last rant you had about me.” You’re really going to have to elaborate on that, as whilst I have come to loggerheads with some people in your guild, not once has people’s sexuality come into it. Not Once. I mean even if I were Homophobic, I have not expressed such views at anyone else in this game. I am not however, Homophobic, I have friends, and relations, of various sexual orientations, and it really doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Its none of my business.

What -is- my business, is this attempted defamation of my character. What did I say that makes you feel able to make such a statement?

That’s…cool? Nor am I? I kind of…y’know, have to know who a person actually -is- to form some kind of romantic attachment to them. I have no idea who you are, what you look like, whether you are male or female, how old you are, in fact, I know -nothing- about you. Which is why, I haven’t expressed any interest. I haven’t the faintest idea who you are, and if I recall correctly, our characters have only interacted once, in a brief exchange of words.
I … I mean if you think that means I was showing some romantic interest then…ermm, that’s not how it works in my experience, in fact I’m pretty sure that’s just not how it works. I’m not being judgmental, but if you think I was in some way hitting on you, whoever ‘you’ is, then heck no. So, I’m glad you’re not Interested, that would be pretty worrying and stalker-ish of you if you were, in fact, I am a little freaked out by that, I have no idea who you are, and I am not some ingenue teen opening wide eyes to the world of relationships, but even so, I find that disturbing. I’m not entirely comfortable with what you say there, so I am…gonna have to ask when and how I apparently expressed ‘Interest’ in you. Whoever-you-are-.

Otherwise its pretty safe to just go “Ah, yes, defamation of character tactics… Not the first time they have been used on this forum”

So again, Proof please?

You’ve not been on Discord for a while, have you?

You see, what you are claiming are ‘Boastful stories’ I am seeing as ‘Self Deprecation’. The things I -did- say have the following features in common.

1. The women pretty much are in charge.
    2.I look stupid. It’s not , “Hey, I am Don Juan! I am Casanova!” Its more “Oh blimey, I did some stupid stuff when I was younger, there was this one time…”
    3.Name me one of the women that I have never named, in what was fairly discrete discourse on Discord. One. I challenge you. Name One of them.

Do you find it hard to recall a name? That is probably because I never mentioned them. Not out of lack of respect for them, but out of respect, I mean why should I? It is the situation that makes it an anecdote, not identifying the participants beyond the principal party telling the tale, I mean otherwise it would be very creepy. I mean, I Will not lie, whilst I happily make jokes about my own sexual -misadventures- when people know who I am, at least Online, I do start to find it a bit strange, intrusive and a bit disrespectful when people take advantage of that, to score points in Internet Arguments. That’s…not Healthy.

I’m going to take especial issue with that line. I’m human, when I was a young handsome chap, yes I had one night stands. Some of them were in humorous circumstances, which both of us laughed about afterwards and the other party said “I am so telling my mates about that tomorrow, that was hilarious!”. So…that’s OK, but me doing the same with no names isn’t? I think I’m starting to see a pattern here.

Anyway, I grew older, more sensible (Jury is still out on that one) and didn’t want one night stands, but actual relationships, and every one of those relationships have ended amicably, and in all but one case, we are still friends, in contact, and friends on social media, the one that isn’t is only so because her new partner (Someone I actually knew) was in hospital, and tragically, after undergoing a lower leg amputation, died. Rather sensibly, whilst liking contact, she did decide to just shut off all Social Media. I mean I totally get that…

So I am not really sure where you are going with your statement. I am not demeaning the women involved, I am not naming the women involved, I am not mocking the women involved. I am mocking -Myself-.

As such, your post is defamation of character, does not make sense, makes untrue allegations, and I’d pretty much like to know where the Homophobia and being Interested bit comes from, I’m having trouble reconciling those concepts.

Its rare I do this, in fact this is the first time, Answer Me. I will not have this defamation. So come on, Justify -anything- you have just stated…

You stole my souls Atahalni… You stole my souls >:C

I remember when slain trolls were raised into undeath in the Hinterlands to swarm the faceless and everyone blamed Atahalni.

http://imgur.com/gallery/SINAf51

3 Likes

If that was the case he saved us from a fate worse then being a skeletroll.

(It was me)

5 Likes

pins medal to chest
Outstanding! (No sarcasm)

In his current state it will also be a real insensitive move as well. It’s not the 19th to mid 20th century anymore where the noble savage indigenous in his culture’s uniform is revered and romanticized for his simplicity and honour especially next to the white man. Warchief Baine in his headdress next to king Anduin is just not a great image as we’re going into the 20s.

I don’t know, I guess my own indigenous background makes this a bigger issue than it is. But hey, if Rockstar managed to portray indigenous people as noble and still modern, even the native sidekick was more than capable and modern on his own, maybe there’s hope for Blizz to give Baine some pants and Thrall a shirt.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest with you, the way Blizzard have treated the stories of the Tauren (coded Native American with foreign invaders killing their tribes to root through their lands for ‘sacred artifacts’) and Kul Tiran (Coded English settlers arrive on an island, are given a hostile reception by the native ‘savages’, are entirely wiped out by superior technology) means that I am not hopeful they see the imagery.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for Blizz to see no problem in Baine being a living exhibit during the Stormwind World Faire in the next expansion.

1 Like

Chauvinistic would be more approriate, yeah.

2 Likes

An old man boasting he can score to people less then half his age? Laughable at best.

Wouldn’t even call it chauvinistic honestly, this is just banter and shouldn’t be regarded as anything else

All is fair in love, war and comedy

You say this as though brigsy is capable of comedy

2 Likes

Is there any point to this comment besides ‘uh yeah I’m totally sticking it to this one guy through the comment of another guy’
Don’t involve me in this petty behaviour plx if I cared about guild wars I’d buy the game that has that name on it

1 Like

Likefarming

3 Likes

You’re such a like moocher!.. I love it.

Oh, edit on topic;
Too many atheists on Alliance side for my tastes, or those that know the need for both void and Light… Pfft
Follow the tenants of the Light that exist, and stop having meta knowledge, ya bastards.

2 Likes

Guild wars is free to play now

2 Likes

Honestly based f the Rotgarde Imma milkshake perroy irl

2 Likes

“It was just banter…”

For the moment he is the comedy

2 Likes