Advance your anti AFK system

It cannot be that every second match you have people afking, doing nothing, leeching honor. Upon exposure they start insulting and if reported they just hit someone and run back to their afk spot.

I am not talking about alteracvalley, I am talking about arathi basing and warsong gulch. You can’t do anything about these people and that can not be.

This report-system is utterly useless such as the players who abuse the fact and afk not even defending bases and just let them tap and so on.

Besides facing premades as solo person you have to deal with these people also which is negating fun hardly. Would be nice if something would happen against such people.

2 Likes

Too little and too late

just shameful how you see afkers and bots everyday still to this date and nothing has been done

2 Likes

Everysingleone my /friend list (~15) and everysingleone of my guild PvPers (~10) stop doing BGs months ago.
Its not worth changing a sht now when huuuge amount of alliance PvPers stop doing BGs. And I believe some amount of hordies too

we see it daily in all 3 BGs, it’s disgusting they are leaches - there should be a system that sees a mount jumping about with player who is doing nothing IS AFK and not participating, they need to be kicked from the BG instantly and have their honour, kills, rank and rep - stripped - until they learn to play the game properly, it’s no wonder so many battles are lost as half the participants are not fighting.

I would be for that once they get flagged every hk leeched with debuff is a dishonorable kill :slight_smile:

Damn.
I can’t see that being abused by people ever.
Nope.
Noone would be abusing that at all.

blizzard dont care about afk system

no every player is an angel and very nice uwu

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.