Advance Your Scholarly Pursuits with the New High Scholar’s Pack

Sorry but I don’t go with this way. I can get it that the 5€ bundle whas bought mostly for tenders as 5€ are the cut-off for Microtransactions but 25€ for a bundle that only contains 500 Tender? So you would pay 25 for getting something that by the price increase would cost only 5€ and only either gives you a three piece armor or three weapons?
No sorry I get when most people buy it for the set so they can spend the 500 Tenders for something else then the weapon but exclusively buying 25€ set for 500 tenders is a madness I can not go with.

You are free to disagree, I don’t use the set nor do I have the staff. I did, however, take advantage of the 500 tender as this month was super expensive tendies wise because two lots of paladin items were included.

I know some viewed it as a way to get the staff. It’s a nice way of looking at it. I believe the staff is also available next month.

Another problem about this costume is that the way the collar is, long hairs clip through the back.
Given that we are expected to pay 25€ for this this is really a big thing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.