Affliction Warlock Dispel Protection

so what

it takes a global to apply ua again since the spell no longer has a resource and doesnt have any cd it cant deal that much. dmg deal with it

1 Like

Warriors are aids but rets are wheelchairs just run lmao

1 Like

yeah undispellable freedom and the slow they got its not enough, they should be able to fly with wingsā€¦
shush please

2 Likes

As you should have dealt with the ua dispel or?
The cast is, kickable.
I got an idea, make dispels have a cast. then i can ā€œdeal with itā€.

2 Likes

How do you make a ret cry?

Press w.

1 Like

Survive their Execution Sentence. They are never mentally prepared for such a hardship.

2 Likes

We should open up a help line for rets.

Call 101-waaaaah.

1 Like

in pre patch affi ua dispell hit strong, in sl its 25% no? Not sure but u dont feel the pressure as in prepatch of course

1 Like

Thats a lie. Dont spread lies

1 Like

It isnā€™t. Everyone who tried the game and played a healer or an Alock with more than 3 IQ noticed that dispelling UA hit for 8k.

Donā€™t live in denial.

1 Like

On live now affli just UA claw then if you dispel, their partner claws as you UA again. So basically you have to immune or soak the claws or you just die. Quite funny but well pre-patch

1 Like

No it isnā€™t :slight_smile:

1 Like

my friend, that is simply not true.
UA crits were the problem, the number you gaveā€¦ it was the one for beta, pre nerf.
But heyā€¦ you do you boo.

1 Like

almost as funny as getting destroyed by a sub rogue team causeā€¦ 10 years of cc.
Except you can play vs an aff lock, vs sub is a bit harder.

1 Like

im psure locks have 10 years of cc aswell, albeit not instant cc

1 Like

The numbers I gave were from using Feing Death or Dispel on a Disc on prepatch, classes that I never created on Beta.

I thank you for your input, but I do know whether I was playing beta or retail when I used my dispel in a ranked game.m which are, actually, not available on beta.

1 Like

the dispel tooltip was 6k pre nerf.
So 8k is a stretch.

1 Like

It was hitting 8k before nerfs. Now its nerfed soā€¦

1 Like

Simply not true.
You can keep reapplying dots on multiple targets and only a single one is castable.
Letā€™s also not forget to mention dispeling is on the GCD and has a cooldown.

If anything such mechanics should deal %health damage rather than an overbuffed static value.

2 Likes

Iā€™d be in favor of this tbh. The way itā€™s looking, people will be very afraid of dispelling in 9.1, then by 9.3 the damage will be basically insignificant.

1 Like