Affliction Warlock Dispel Protection

No it’s not. I could probably find a stream of early prepatch with that on it but lets be real, you PLAYED the spec. Tooltip is one thing. If you have played wow before last week I’m sure you are well aware that not all multipliers are applied to the TOOLTIP. If you never played before I can understand your confusion but I’m quite sure you’ve been around for a while. Look at damage done not at tooltip damage. Now… Lets see what other locks say :

Thank you. And also I said :

That was talking about the nerf. If you read the first messages I exchanged with others in the chat it was made CLEAR that we didn’t talk about the same thing, that I talked about the pre nerf value of 8k and didn’t realize I missed the nerf, and then said it. It’s written.

Both of you should really read the entire thread instead of scrolling down and go full defense mode because you play the spec.

You can go full defense mode if you so wish but at least read and understand what’s written. Thank you.

2 Likes

Well depends on the amount of versatility both of us have.
This kinda reminds me when resilience was a thing and non resilience healers dispelled UA and got one shotted.
The damage was out of control when we got a crit, baseline damage was fine.
Right now is hitting for 4.6k, which +35% is 6.1k. Not 8k.
It crits for 7k.
Like i said, those values all of you are spitting out its either from the beta or lack of versatility.

People just forgot that UA dispelling should be dangerous because it has been bad since wod came out.
So no, it didn’t hit for 8k and if it did it was because of lack of gear, not baseline damage which was completely fine.

1 Like

Why would I read the entire thread? My time is too valuable…

1 Like

Crazy to request so

1 Like

That is true. I didn’t know the Warlocks’s but without corruption it can’t be too high. On my end I had, and have, 30%. Still 8k.

It did in the first week of pre patch, at least. Your continued denial might even make me consider giving you a clip of that on geared characters so that you stop being annoying.

I’m sure it is !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.