After 14y we still cannot understand the others!

But your an elf what’s the difference?

You guys think you will have intelligent conversations if you understood the other faction? It will be a curse or gloat fest at best.

Half the allies I gank ( yes I enjoy it since I rerolled rogue ) have /spit macroed into their attacks, I don’t see anyone asking me “ hello there random-armed-to-the-teeth rogue, did you know that killing bees is killing the world as a whole? ‘

1 Like

The “insults” thing is a poor argument, your own faction has far more reasons to insult and grief you. You can also pvp against them as well, both in arenas/battlegrounds and FFA (or any pvp zone if they have the bloody coin things). There’s also nothing stopping the opposite faction from making alts and whispering you insults.
While it may have kinda made sense before cross realm and before being able to play both factions on a pvp realm, nowadays the language barrier is just useless and immersion breaking. They can just disable it if you’re flagged out in the world and that literally solves all the “big problems” with it

I’m way over 14yo but still I cannot understand all languages in the world… this irl server is so slow on giving updates wtf

1 Like

I see what you did there.

And the type of abusive language when people go do those free for all kill is exactly what you’d see if you made both factions able to talk to each other.

The kinds of people that go and make a character on your faction to give you abuse are reportable. I don’t see any of this as a case for having cross faction comms.

2 Likes

And the type of abusive language when people go do those free for all kill is exactly what you’d see if you made both factions able to talk to each other.

I know, it’s why I said they can just make it so it turns off if you’re flagged in the world. Unless you mean like you’re standing next to a random opposite faction person in a city or w/e and they insult you just because you’re of the other faction, that just sounds insane lol. Nobody would do it

Also, all bad language is reportable but it still doesn’t stop people (of your faction) from doing it to you.

You do know what the point having 2 factions is?..

1 Like

WM is always being at war. The abuse would be unreal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.