After 14y we still cannot understand the others!

:smiley: Blizzard are looking for more devs… It would make a great smartphone game.

Noo it would have to be in world of warcraft pc version! But maybe app to throw some random slurs while at work on coffee break. WoW Insultation app.

Yeah, that would be better. I’d have to be careful though, I have a bad habit of verbalising what I’m doing when I’m concentrating too hard!

OK so to wrap it up and add some tiny details we would have VPvP mode or so called Cricket mode for purely verbal pvp consisting of open world VPvP mode VM and perhaps arenas if Celadina makes a team with me.

We could have daily VPvP quests like “insult 5 orcs” and the like. Titles naturally. Insulting app for coffee breaks and travels. Maybe debuff for leaving VPvP match “politically correct” which would prevent you for insulting anyone for 30 minutes and add halo over your head.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me. If your faction is outnumbered in WVPvP you get a “thick skin” buff that adds a small amount to armour.

1 Like

I am so much in for this… would start looking for an arena team

“New in the insulting game, but have studied a lot of Yo Momma, Beavis & Butthead and South Park - always ready to learn some more” :muscle:

Though I have seen some alliance cheating… I was running past one, and he wrote N O O B… seems like he knew what letters to write to make me cry a little :unamused:

2 Likes

Ahahah yeah. Or maybe AI will BEEP some of the worst slurs from other faction. :rofl:

2 Likes

Achievements like “You have used <swear word, swearword swearword> 1000 times”.

2 Likes

On using Hearthstone, you’d automatically announce “**** you guys, I’m going home!”

2 Likes

I think he was just introducing himself!

Totally would take someone like your background knowledge to my team btw.

2 Likes

:star_struck:

I am honoured :relaxed:

1 Like

Exactly this, I had someone wishing my mongoloid children would die of cancer, after messing up his ganking attempts 3-4 times running.

2 Likes

I see this night elf for 14 years but i still dont understand what he is saying

in fairness, when two sides are fighting, the side that has spys that can speak the opposition language always has the upper hand … miscommunication, providing false information etc etc.
We have spells that turn us in to the physical match of the other side so why don’t some of us have the capability to learn the others language … it utterly doesn’t make sense.
All races should have one opposition language they can understand, just like most European countries teach their children another European language.

I have those Blondie moments myself sometimes but I think we shouldn’t implement Cros faction chat because Horde players would annoy me with their elitism and edgynes that I will be more glad I am alliance.

But how do you know this! They are probably just talking about “oh how cute and fluffy worgen are” and “too bad we have to fight that lovely mage” and “Oh want to go help at the orphanage after the battleground is over?”. :smiley:

3 Likes

If you think about it, Void elves are a race that was alliance at first with high elves, then Horde with blood elves, then alliance again with void elves. And, they retain Thalassian.

But Lore wise they - are - able to learn new languages, just like Pandarens, but as a game mechanic you don’t speak/understand because of game reasons.

Still, if you’re pandaren or Thalassian elf, you can talk cross faction if you speak in your mother language. But, nobody speaks other languages aside from common and orcish (the tradeoff is being unable to be understood from your own faction, so…)

You are probably right :joy: and true not all of them are bad and biased take our lovely punyelf for example I jus adore her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.You Radium and nef are on my sweet people list aswell.

1 Like

Also sorry for deraling the thread and this is my main I will return to post about the topic now :grin:.

1 Like

I think i have tendency to sometimes derail subjects as well, but it is never on purpose i just get carried away :blush:

1 Like