[A/H RP] Operation: Arathor (RPPVP Campaign)

In a bid to provide the members of this campaign with excellent food…

Name: Solonis Thal’darah
Faction/Guild: Alliance/Indivdual.

4 Likes

Are you signing up as a non-combative individual?

You better show up, or else! shakes fist

1 Like

Karth will be looking forward to Solo’s cooking. Nice to see you in another campaign! Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Bring steak… I love steak, Solo.

1 Like

Yes… ish.

Name: Sir Alistair Stallnorth
Guild/Individual: Individual

Note No longer part of The Moonfury guild so will be attending as an individual.

2 Likes

Hello ! I dont understand, I try to join on your discord but my role request is deleted… I want to join with a character that has no guild on alliance side.

1 Like

Name: Hjiro

Combatant

This looks like fun! Figured the Horde could do with more numbers.

1 Like

Name: Belenas Truthseeker

2 Likes

IC name: Fyrael Mir’landir
Guild/Individual: Individual, no longer part of a Moonfury

Combatant

2 Likes

You three have been signed up now!

I’m truly sorry, but the Horde side have been closed due to the last guild joining. You are however free to join as a non-combatant, which also serves as reserves if numbers are needed!

Players without a role on the Discord cannot see the history of the #role_request-channel. Your messages are not being deleted, you just cannot see the history of the channel.

If you would write your IC name, and that you’re signing up as an Alliance individual (combatant or non-combatant), as shown below:

Then one of the managers, or myself, will give you access!

That’s what I wrote but I still have no access :frowning:

1 Like

I’ll contact you on Discord, because I think there has been a misunderstanding.

1 Like

Hello there =)

If Hordeside is still open, could I drop my guild in? It’s only very tiny!

Dust Devils - and at most, 4 people, but most likely less! =)

2 Likes

Name: Wilcox
Guild/Individual: Nightfall brigade
Participants: 10 - 15

Since the applications for the Alliance side are probably still closed, i would sign us up as backup, in case you get more Horde participants. Also, due to us being pretty close to Arathor, we can offer supplies and/or healers for camp RP if needed.

1 Like

Join our discord server, state your IC character name, as well as a minimum and maximum participants of your guild!

• Discord server code: t8QUVh7

You are free to join as non-combatants and serve as a back-up, if there is in need of number balance.

Is that satisfactory?

Ye sure, nothing else to do about it really, since there is too much Alliance, as usual, haha. We will arrive as a supply train, and have our menders aid the wounded. And hopefully we might join in in the combat, if the numbers allow it.

2 Likes

Feh the Alliance!

Gonna be a good ruck this ere!

1 Like

Name: Velarion Valane
Guild/Individual: The Sin Serrar
Participants: 2 - 4

2 Likes