[A/H RP] Operation: Arathor (RPPVP Campaign)

Feel free to join the discord server—the code is: t8QUVh7

This is going to be a good campaign.

3 Likes

I hope so as well!

1 Like

Hey, as long as everyone has a good time. I am sure it will.

1 Like

Name: Luxora
Guild/Individual: Individual (Horde)
:relaxed:

2 Likes

Name: Saarela
Guild/Individual: Individual (Horde)

2 Likes

As this draws closer, we’re waiting eagerly; sharpening sword and spear, ready to show the red-menace that Kul Tiran might is strong!

2 Likes

Kul Tirans, especially the fat ones, are tasty.

Lots of flesh and fat on their bones.

:fork_and_knife:

1 Like

Lots of muscle, too, for crushing Horde scum!

2 Likes

Please join the discord server, and change your nickname to your IC character name!

If there is any more spots open
Name: Juilanna Ward
guild: Individual Alliance

Sadly there are not, but you can sign up as a non-combatant—which also functions as the buffer if numbers are needed.

1 Like

Hey OP, a really strange guy sent one of my officers a fairly erratic rant about how we shouldn’t be in Silverpine (where my community are running a series of events this week) as well as some weird dialogue about N’zoth and time travel that our finest minds are still trying to decipher and referenced your campaign as the reason

With your campaign’s Silverpine segment taking place on the 11th (as far as I can understand it) ie. like a week from now and with Silverpine also being a public zone I hope that we’re cool to roleplay there for a few more days

If this guy’s nothing to do with you then feel free to ignore this post because it’s not your problem / I’m just curious re. the context :place_of_worship:

Good luck with the battles, sounds cool + always good to see campaigns on the go

edit: All good, spoke to OP on disc & this was just a guy upset he won’t be able to attend tryin to cause a scene

31 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.