[ A/H - RP ] The Tower of Krasha - the minions of a mad scientist

I just want to state, as a matter of record, that the four individuals who impersonated law enforcement officials and faked a signature to seize evidence from lock-up are most definitely NOT us and are not tied to us in any way, shape or form.

1 Like

Sadly, our latest quarry has been stolen from under nose by none other than the infamous RAFAAM THE SUPREME ARCHAEOLOGIST. Stay tuned for hopefully finally dealing with the thief.

1 Like

We didn’t find Rafaam yet, but we found one of his former lackeys, and we gave her a better job offer. Hopefully she gets us an in with the infamous ethereal thief.

We successfully dealt with the League of Explorer’s greatest nuisance and took an extremely dangerous artifact off his hands. Oh, it’s completely safe in our hands. Nothing shady we could do with it, at all.

If anyone’s still interested in joining, our Tuesday evenings are always open.

At the request of a friendly grummle, we went out to try to save his village from worshiping a naga. What we found was however far stranger. A wyrmtongue masquerading as a grummle, formenting a cult of a shivarra, and sacrificing Faithless sethrak (of all people) to his demonic mistress. Obviously, we saved the evil sethrak to help us kill the evil demon cult leader.

2 Likes

I love how convoluted, evil plans never go out of fashion. It means we never run out of amusing, creative twists!
Keep it up on your end, Alliance mercs!

1 Like

It seems our grummle friend and the sethrak became sort-of friends. With their help, we tracked down one of the places the demons were hiding out in Kun-Lai and eliminated a bunch of inquisitors who were trying to corrupt a devilsaur, and a massive eredar who died surprisingly fast.

Now all that’s left is assaulting a powerful demon at a former monk temple to prevent her from freeing Sargeras. What could go wrong?

2 Likes

The demon failed for her own reasons and blames us for our interference, but even though it was more powerful than our usual foe, we had reinforcements from the nearby Shado-Pan and quickly dealt with the demon. The grummle village is thankfully no longer unknowingly worshiping a demon.

1 Like

In our quest to get our own Wrathion cloaks, which we have to make the hard way because the Black Prince is not willing to cooperate for some reason, we went to Shadowforge City to find a collector who might be capable of finding black dragon scales. Sadly, the man turned out to be quite mad and used his own taxidermied dragon corpse to infuse himself with its essence and become a drakonid. We were forced to put him down, and freed his mind controlled wife while we were at it.

Well, scales from a black drakonid would still count, right? I hope.

And sometimes you find yourself nauseously skinning the drakonid form of an individual with whom you had a surprisingly pleasant conversation less than an hour earlier…

#needtherapy

So I think people are getting the wrong idea by declaring ourselves “mercenary” in some form. I now heard a couple of reports of people who thought we were just any other band of paid warriors. In an effort to change this outlook, we’re going to strike out the word mercenary from our future advertising. We will now put focus on the whole “minions of a mad scientist”, which really always described what we do better. I tried to cash in on the very broad concept of “mercenary” and might have misled people.

1 Like

I’ve even heard heard rumors that some people think we’re just bandits! :open_mouth:

We are certainly not bandits. Sure, we might have killed a man in his own home recently, but he turned into a dragon person in front of us and attacked first. And kept his wife in a state of constant mind control.

So it’s a little bit of vigilantism with that mad scientist thing.

2 Likes

We ventured out to get some more dragon scales from the corpses hanging off the Blade’s Edge spikes and ended up being roasted by Sabellian and his consort. While due to a lack of attendance we couldn’t do his task quite yet, he agreed to not kill us just yet - if we only kill a gronn for him. Can’t be too hard, eh?

If you humans won’t clean up the crime in your own city, then I guess somebody else will have to. Just got done cleaning up some humanoid traffickers, putting orders on pandaren cubs like they were cattle.

At last we got our dragon scales, but not before a fight with a gronn that gave us quite a beating before it died. Thankfully, we had a mind controlled ogre who had much better rolls than us. We got stoned, knocked up, almost impaled and slashed by a wicked hook, but at least the cyclopean monster fell.

Now let’s hope anything else we’re put through for these cloaks isn’t quite as lethal…

Just when we thought we were just getting sweet rolls for one of our officers, we coincidentally stumbled into two people - a crook our friend was looking for, and the Blacktalon Agent we needed. While we apprehended the crook and got the book of her husband’s underworld contacts, the Blacktalon got away.

And when we followed her we found something much stranger. A portal that apparently leads to a parallel universe. Because we needed to prepare, we borrowed the portal and hid it until we can follow the Blacktalon to whatever strange universe she fled to.

1 Like

After a quick run through a parallel universe and sneaking by an important historical event (and briefly seeing a version of Varian and Kael’thas) we finally found our Blacktalon Agent, who turned out to be their version of Wrathion. After paying a hefty price, she parted with a recipe and at long last, we can craft our own cloaks.

1 Like

It seems the the city guard has found the Lady Vandermar dead in her basement, with her unholy creation at her side. Such a shame after her husband has been shot down by a vigilante, but such is the result of crimes against nature.

And the servant she lied to, after buying him like an animal, has been freed too. All around, justice has been met.

And that’s not even all! :scream:

But I do not think the world is ready for the whole story just yet…

1 Like