[A/H/N PVE RP] "The cackling deep!" - a FULL SCALE PvE campaign, 23rd to 31st July! (STARTING TOMORROW!)

Haha, awesome! :smiley:

Happy to have you gamers; that’s bolstered up our Blue team for sure!

For anyone still interested in rolling with us, I’m setting a cap at 150 people attendance wise; only because its’ my first time doing this, and I don’t want to bite off more than I can chew (though it’s possibly already too late for that!).

We’re already on 98 attendees assuming full turnout, so if you did want to get involved, now’s the time to sign on in ! :partying_face:

1 Like

Signing up Myriia Barrett as individual, but she’ll travel with the Glaivewings.

1 Like

Rhok’shar Netherhowl reporting for duty, Signing up as a Horde individual.

1 Like

Congratulations, you’ve just become the 100th person to sign up!

I’d like to attend as an individual, please.

1 Like

You’re in!

Welcome aboard gamer =]

We’re down to the last 50 spots now folks; hope to see you there !

2 Likes

A non-lovecraftian demigod you say? :eyes: sign me up for the individuals!

1 Like

I’d like to sign up as an individual

Kavindra Athame as a neutral

Also the Discord link is out of date it seems.

1 Like

Glad to have you aboard, sailor-!

And ah, I’ll get that seen to, thanks! :smiley:

https://discord.gg/zb4XgX2Vk3

There-!

That might work better =)

Did someone say “campaign?” :eyes:
I kinda like those things, I think.
Silvirin Winterwind applyin’ as a Neutral Individual, ready to shoot… something. I’ll figure out what later.

1 Like

What doth I spy with mine little eye ? A campaign made by the pastor to send us careening all over the surface of Azeroth with badly calibrated portals, villainous villains of villainy, and high chances of all-around weirdness ?
Sign us up, Scotty !

Guild: Dust Scavengers
Faction: Horde
Contacts: Kheenah, Niko, Kuzo
Numbers: 7-10

1 Like

Rest assured your honour, I’ll be providing all these and more in spades!

Having said which, we’re down to our last 25 sign up slots! Hurry on in gamers - I’d feel awful if I had to turn anyone who really wanted to attend down!

ALSO!

If I could ask any guild leaders or DMs who’ve signed up to the campaign but haven’t yet joined the discord to do so - that’d be much appreciated! Don’t worry, it’s still early days yet: but I’ve a few pre-campaign shenanigans I’d like to plot for the coming weeks!

In the meantime, check out our official campaign trailer, made with 100% in game assets!

This sounds like an interesting concept and campaign! The Nightblades are signing up too!

Guild: The Nightblade Sentinels
Faction: Alliance
Contacts: Tínwëtar, Kathene, Aariam
Numbers: 8-12

1 Like

Sounds pretty cool! I’ll sign up as an individual on Alliance side, and I’m willing to help out with DMing if you still need those.

1 Like

Fab; I’ll give you access to the super secret Illuminati channel in the discord!

1 Like

Sounds like a cool campaign. I’d like to apply as an individual on the neutral side if possible.

1 Like

Youre in!

We’ve got room for one last guild gamers!

And anyone else who wants to DM is most welcome to do so!

:wave:

W-we’d like to sign up as civilians and button peddlers. :flushed:

Neutral faction (unless employed under otherwise, will let you know if that changes)
Sisterhood of the Serpent
Numbers: 4-12ish, draw three cards and place them down facing up. Irlenra will be reading your fate that is written in these cards.

M-maybe I’ll DM a train robbery or a stagecoach battle or two :point_right::point_left:
With literal cliffhangers.

1 Like

Oh gods, there goes the contents of my wallet- better get getting that extortion money together fast!

ON WHICH NOTE!

With the addition of the lovely(ish) ladies of the Sisterhood to the fold, we’ve reached our 150 member sign up limit- ALTHOUGH!!

If anyone is still REALLY desperate to attend, I might take on individual gamers and maybe one more guild, on the condition that they bring a DM along with them!

Either way though; I’d like to thank everyone who has signed on for the ride- I hope it’s well worth the price of admission! <3

And if you didn’t make it this time; don’t worry - my social life isn’t going anywhere fast, so I’ll still be here to design terrible RP campaigns for many moons to come! There’s still plenty of Kaitylinn inspired RP to go around, whether you want it or not!

…In fact, because I’m notorious for opening another candy bar before I’ve finished the one I’m currently eating, the idea for my second full scale campaign is already in the works…

I mean, regular readers of my guild forum thread might just remember that, even after the death of their Supreme Leader, there’s still a fleet of Banshee Loyalist dreadnoughts floating above the great sea somewhere that someone REALLY ought to deal with…

(UNLESS this campaign is a total disaster in which case no there isn’t because I will be living out my shame in exile somewhere in the Himalayas, where the internet outrage and my regrets can never find me)

4 Likes

Awesome to see that you got attendance to the limit, boss! I hope you, and everyone who signed up for the campaign, will have enormous amount of fun!

For those of you who have yet to witness a Kaitylinn event -who like to have their focus set squarely on the game- and maybe have experienced some slower paced DMing in the past or present, Kaitylinn’s style of DMing is -the best- I’ve come across as of writing this. If you think you could enjoy a fast-pace style of DMing, you will not be disappointed by attending this campaign. Expect to have several chances to react to scenes and events!

2 Likes