[A/H/N PVE RP] "The cackling deep!" - a FULL SCALE PvE campaign, 23rd to 31st July! (STARTING TOMORROW!)

Bless you Mr Worggrim; I certainly hope to give everyone plenty to react to!

Speaking of which!

Barring a few maps for day 5, the entire campaign is now fully plotted and planned out!

Seven whole days of wall to wall action adventure; bringing the battle to the Joy Division on every front you can imagine !

From the depths of the ocean to the furthest reaches of outer space; from the iron heart of an infernal machine to the writhing belly of a demi god - if your common sense and self preservation instincts ever told you to avoid it, we’ll be spending a whole week smothered in it!

You’ll laugh, you’ll cry; you’ll want your money back! But the safety bars have already closed and there are no refunds!

See you in July, gamers!! <3

2 Likes

Quick update-!

The entire campaign is now FULLY planned out and organised, more than a month in advance! :smiley:

Every single main event, plus more side events than you can shake a stick at, are listed and detailed in the highest definition Microsoft Paint will allow!

The Joy Division have a hell of a ride in store for us - fortunately, we’ve got plenty of time to lock n’ load in preparation to meet them head on!

Let’s do this gamers; the fate of Azeroth depends on us!

See y’all in July!!

1 Like

Thanks alt poster who’s totally not me!

ALSO GAMERS:

As we approach the countdown to the campaign (a month and a week to go!), I’ll be running a pre-campaign event every Friday (and one tonight just because!) for the 5 weeks until it all kicks off!

This is to establish how the Joy Divison are already causing havoc across the world as their demi-god begins to stirr, and to get people used to their antics on an an OOC basis, so they’re not going into the campaign totally blind!

The sign-ups for these are on the discord now, SO; I’d kindly ask anyone who hasn’t joined yet to do so within the next few weeks, just so they’ve got a chance to experience on, and we’re all in place for the big kick off in a few weeks! :smiley:

Bless you gamers; let’s raise some hell!!

It all started when the first villagers saw that strange purple light in the sky…

1 Like

A Horde fortress destroyed!

A stampede of delirious zombies!

Euthanizers raining hell from the skies!

And an imploding portal machine tearing our surroundings apart-!

The campaign hasn’t even started yet, and already the madness has come at us full throttle!

What started out as a panicked response to a Horde military distress call soon turned into a desperate quest to save all of Kalimdor, as the Joy Divison’s crackling portal machine began dispensing their purple-clad cultists like rain all over the Thousand Needles - before spreading them into the Barrens, and then over Durotar itself!

Only after our daring adventurers dashed forth to reverse the flow of the portal machine and drag all those screeching joy boys right back to whatever hell they came did we assume we’d managed to save the day - but alas!

As a flickering image of the Joy Divison’s pet demi-god appeared in the sky, and a booming voice assured us we’d only stalled the inevitable did we realise - the trouble has only just begun! Every day, more and more distress calls come in from more places all over Azeroth, as our campaign villains proceed with their plans for total world domination!

With a major new threat emerging somewhere in Azeroth every week for the next month, will we even make it alive to the campaign - or will the free world be crushed before we’ve even reached the starting line on the 23rd of July?!

There’s everything to play for gamers: keep signing up for those pre-campaign events, they’re going to be WILD!

Peace!

One month to go!

Which means four whole weeks left of pre campaign shenanigans! We might have rescued that shaman the Joy Divison were exploiting to fuel their dastardly weather machine, but there’s still plenty more doomsday devices to go - and that’s even before they fully power the demi god!

It’ll be a long time before we can sleep easy on Azeroth, thats for sure -!

See you there happy campers!

Hey I don’t know if it may be too late, but last I checked the numbers weren’t filled out ?

So if anything I’d like to sign up as individual on this character :smiley:

Horde side of course.

1 Like

Hey, if sign ups aren’t closed yet I’d like to sign up as an individual (Horde side of course) on this character

1 Like

Hey gamers!

We should be able to take on two individuals sure!

Feel free to invite yourselves to the discord and we’ll discuss it further! =]

1 Like

Bumping to show appreciation!
Although I’ve never attended any of Kait’s events before last night, the pre-campaign events they’ve been running are a blast, and I can only assume that the campaign proper is going to be even greater!

1 Like

Bless you gamer- I just hope everyone has had as much fun attending them as I’ve had running them! :smiley:

SPEAKING OF WHICH!

Less than three weeks now till it all kicks off - and the stakes are already rising rapidly!

Whereas in previous encounters, the Joy Divison had merely exploited the latent power of their pet demi-god to fuel their maddening machines of war, now they begin to weaponize the body of the beast itself!

With vast cracks TEARING open the skies above Azeroth, the tendrils of the sub-marine monstrosity SWOOP downwards to terrorise the Joy Divison’s enemies wherever they find them! Our heroes bravely race to close them up before the beast can force its way through, projecting its form from deep under the ocean to high in the sky - but for every tear we shut down, another two open!

With the ever increasing power of a deadly divine behind them, will our heroes even be able to stop Joy Divison; or is it all over weeks before its even officially begun?!

Can a demi-god be defeated; or will Azeroth be destroyed in its delirious grasp!?

There’s only one way to find out- keeping watching the campaign!

Peace!

1 Like

Nightmares, weird weather and cultists: oh my!

As the Joy Divison’s pet demigod grows in power, so its tendrils tighten across the globe: ravaging the landscape with seething purple storms, as cackling cultists wreak havoc on civilians and settlements from the most southern tip of Pandaria to the northernmost reaches of Nortrhend, and beyond!

Meanwhile, the vulnerable minds of thousands of people are poisoned with visions and madness; cursing formerly sober and level headed civilians with outbursts of violent laughter and vicious behaviour!

And all the while, ever more dastardly weapons of mass destruction arise, as the Joy Division prepare to destroy the free world once and for all!

With less than two weeks to go until the campaign kicks off, the threat we face has never been greater - and it’s only going to get worse before it gets better!

TWO WEEKS REMAIN!

The plot’s all planned out, the pre-campaign events are in full swing, and all the key players are in position!

All we need to do now is save the world!

See you in a fortnite, gamers!

When Kaitylinn is SuS!

2 Likes

That’s it you’re banned.

You mean… SuSpended?

One week remains…:flushed:

This will either be the finest moment of my RP career, or the thing that forces me to exile myself to Final Fantasy in shame, since if I fudge this bad boy I’ll never be able to show my face round these parts again.

In their arrogance, the self-proclaimed “heroes” of our story might think they’re winning.

Scurrying like vermin from one corner of Azeroth to the next; undoing our plans here, foiling our schemes there.

From the lowest depths of Uldum to the highest peaks of Northrend they’ve raced, getting drunk and dim from their string of victories, revelling over the spoiled ruins of our men and machines.

And frankly, for all I care, they can celebrate to their heart’s content. Let them revel for a while; keep themselves distracted with that false hope, that they’re fast approaching the final blow that will tear our ambitions apart. Keep their eyes and ears on the promise of another fight, another victory against our petty regional excurions.

For little do they know, that all that, has simply been us keeping them busy. Tugging them from pillar to post, following our breadcrumbs - while our true work lies much closer to home.

For as they race ever further away from their heartlands, drifting to the edges of the map in search of our oh so distractingly flamboyant appearances there; they shan’t even notice as we quietly dig our claws in here, right at the centre of the world.

For on a little island, just beyond the gates of Orgrimmar, our whispers in the night have infiltrated this place; like ghosts in the machine, turning the gears, slowly adjusting its operation towards our own, grander design. Built originally to defend the Horde from the Alliance, this enormous weapon lay tragically disregarded; its staff growing lazy and dull from constant talks of ceasefire between the warring factions. And so, like a ripe apple from a tree, their minds and their island fell into our lap. Immediately, our rot began to set in.

So run, heroes. Run as far as you can hunting us to the very end of the world. For with your backs to Azshara, you have failed to notice the most crucial piece of the puzzle. But worry not, we shan’t keep our surprise from you hidden much longer.

This battle cannon was built for a purpose, after all; and we think it’s such a TRAGEDY to leave it to waste…

Somewhere, in Bilgewater Harbour, a little goblin found himself utterly compelled to approach the central control panel built into the barracks beneath the island’s titanic main gun; strangely unquestioned by any of his comrades, who felt equally compelled to allow him passage.

Little dollops of purple goop followed his tracks; tell tale signs, which he hastily tried to conceal by rubbing the same coloured drool from his chin, onto the back of his heavy leather gloves. His eyes hidden behind thick, black goggles, he placed his hands on the console; throwing a quick glance to the corpse of the usual gunnery sergeant, now strewn broken over a tottered chair.

A smile at his mouth, he leant forwards, and uttered just three words into the little microphone protruding before him.

“Prepare to fire”.

Hey gamers!

Just a quick OOC announcement- if you’re signed up for the campaign but still haven’t joined the discord, please do so at

https://discord.gg/bxKDcUAp !

Also, two days to go!!

Also please see this campaign’s OFFICIAL Star Wars style opening crawl -!

https://starwarsintrocreator.kassellabs.io/#!/DMf7jC_O2sbBhomc1HWo

4 Likes

The production value looks so good, I do regret not signing up for this one. Guess I’ll have to watch from the sidelines, it’ll be like watching the Superbowl or Wrestlemania from standing outside the stadium. :pensive:

Good luck out there, do come back home with all your fingers still attached!

3 Likes

Hahah bless you for the kind words gamer! <3

If only I’d have put as much effort into my career & social life as I did this campaign, I might have finally made momma proud!

Don’t worry, even if they don’t, they’ve all agreed not to sue me for any sudden death or dismemberment. They might not be aware of the agreement, but it exists in my imagination and that’s all I’ll need in a court of law!

Also don’t worry friend - unless the WORST happens and I totally fudge it to the point I can never show my face on AD again, I’ve already got the next one of these in the works; you’d be more than welcome to attend!

And even if it does go to pot, you’ll be welcome to attend the campaign I’ll be holding in shameful exile over on Classic Runescape!

2 Likes