All characters from the Ghostlands server is gone

Anyone know what’s going on with the Ghostlands (EU) server? I can’t find it on the server list, and the characters aren’t on another server…

You’ll have to sort the realm alphabetically, find your realm amongst them then login to the realm to refresh the character list. In almost all cases they’ll be there.

If they are really not there anymore you’ll have to create a ticket about it.

Thx for the help. I found it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yet another subject on this, can’t people just look at the first page and follow the instructions there?

1 Like

Incidentally, this may seem really obvious, but in order to sort the realms alphabetically just click on the tab “Realm Name” in the realm selection list. I’m saying this because to me the realm list seemed to already be in alphabetical order to begin with, and yet (maybe I’m tripping but) I couldn’t see Ghostlands on the list at all anywhere. After clicking ‘realm name’ I could see it.

1 Like

It’s because they’re sorted alphabetically within size … eg all the low pop realms are alphabetical, under that the medium then the high etc. I’m not quite sure why it’s sorted like that and am reasonably sure it wasn’t in the past.