All this squish drama is getting really boring

But when things get messed up as always. Please don’t complain here.

OP thing is the pre WoD stat squish and pre BFA stat and item level squish didnt work to start with.
Lots of bugs and items broken.
Legacey raids were a disaster and so was the new scaleing it has been adjusted so many times so no i dont trust them to make it work and get it right . Even in 8.2 they are still adjusting old content one example is Mythic HFC which was soloable by most classes in Legion yet only a very few can now .
So please take your pompus attitude and use it else were.

1 Like

I don’t want more squish everywhere.

I want every CLASS to be FUN again .

Saying leveling squish will fix thing, is a big and lazy band-aid .

They taking away 50% of your spellbook/talent, my Unholy DK lost : Blood boil, strangulation , blight strike, icy touch, Dark simulacrum, Anti-magic zone, emporwer runic weapon, blood présence, frost présence, unholy présence , old Gary , blood tap, conversion, old soul reaper as heavy exec, Lichborn,Healing pet with deathcoil,Massgrip as DPS, and maybe 2-3 i dont correctly remember .

And some are now just “PvP Talent” removing utilty from him in PvE.

So stop to convince everyone go back to “reasonable” level will suddently make game more fun when more than half spec get murder with pruning .

I don’t want ketchup, I want every flower in my garden to blossom again.

2 Likes

I really don’t think the devs should stop improving the game just because a byproduct of that might be that some old world raid gets a bit harder to solo with weak characters. And even if such a bug passes the ptr it can be fixed in a few weeks if you report it.

Little bugs in a niche old world content for a few weeks is a ridiculously small price to pay for improved gameplay.

Don’t tell me that you’re a mayonnaise lover.

1 Like

I hate mayonnaise. I love ketchup.
Just highlighting the fact that that guy’s post made 0 sense.

1 Like

Don’t read it I guess. But hope the venting has helped you.

I just stick to the one thread about it (survey one), I do wish people would do so as well and not go make 30 different threads about the same topic like usual.

Something you could have done as well since now you contribute to the drama. But! Hey, its cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

these stat squishes didn’t improve gameplay though… How did it improve gameplay… all it did, was creating a lot of aweful scaling bugs, which even last today with some legacy raids, and a feeling of beeing weak…

not to mention the aweful levelling experience, which is also a byproduct of this aweful stat squish… if you do not believe me, try to compare a lvl 70 questing gear piece with a lvl 60 questing gear piece… (spoiler, has almost exactly the same stats…) because of aweful scaling

Imgur
Imgur

as you can see, barely any improvements… this barely makes a difference, if any at all…

2 Likes

When did it work…? Over half of old content went unobtainable and Twinks can’t even enter battlegrounds anymore.

Nope.

True. They’re making the change for their new 10 year old players that can’t count that high, y’know, the ones that they also made LFR for?

…So it did break the game then.

1 Like

I was so surprised when i heard they were looking to do this level squish. I had no idea the massive balls they still have apparently, pulling off a bold move like that given how the current community is going to react to it/is reacting to it.

I’m strongly guessing that they have a bigger change coming overall, that the leveling squish will fit into. I don’t think it’s going to stand on it’s own with no additional game design changes to make it fit into current WoW’s environment, having so many zones and so on that need to make sense to level in, etc.

Needless to say i’m very curious about what design changes are going to come along with this squish, and again, i applaud Blizzard for this bold move.
Many times before they were too scared to make big changes exactly because they feared the initial negative reactions from the community, even if it would be vital for the game to put in a change for the long run.
They get my full support because i can imagine they’re doing this in an attempt to make the game much better than it is now, and that does require a drastic approach…
An approach that will lead/is leading to drastic reactions from the forums.

But… if they get it right, it will be worth all the heat they’re taking now :slightly_smiling_face:

Can’t wait to see what’s gonna happen! Gogo Blizz! :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.