Alliance benefited more from same faction PvP than Horde

I really don’t understand why so many Alliance people cry all over the forums. You guys complained about losing the war and getting ganked in open world PvP and this change is exactly what you needed.

Now hordies that used to be camping you at summoning stones can enjoy PvP on BGs. You will be able to get out an quest without being bullied all the time. This is a HUGE changes and will attract a lot of people back to alliance PvP servers, you will no longer have to worry about being corpse camped all the time. I really don’t undertand how you can be so short sighted and not see this, it’s massive improvement to quality of life for all players.

Honestly, there is nothing to complain about. It’s a very positive change for both factions, and Alliance certainly takes more out of it than the Horde.

20 Likes

It’s almost like when Battlegrounds were rushed out to solve the same problem in Classic that it did nothing to mitigate the issue.

Phase 2 still happened and the ganking only subsided when Alliance pops transferred to PvE or Alliance dominated servers. Don’t pretend you’re not aware of this.

27 Likes

Stop being delusional, the bad pop situation is still in effect and it will never get fixes

16 Likes

How??? once you transfered from pvp to pve you are stuck on pve for ever no way to transfer to pvp again. So even if you were right about anything here you wouldnt be right about people comming back to pvp servers, people will ether stay on their ally favored pvp server (the like 1 or maybe 2 that exists) or stay on the pve servers even if they would have wanted to go to a pvp server with their main.

1 Like

the hordes that wpvp’d just to grief are still doing that, havent u seen the caverns of time kill squads exploiting the bugged guards yet to cause u to respawn in the center of tanaris?
mate u have no clue about how anything works because u see it from ur horde side lenses. as alliance we accepted all the griefing and such BECAUSE we had no queue for bgs in tbc, which allowed us to have a resiliance advantage to balance out the racials. now we have nothing, and the griefing ofc is the same, only in a dream universe like yours would the hordes stop just because they can now enter bgs faster

11 Likes

here we go again
most of you don’t even know what a fake cast is but you all care about racials because that’s most visible… the thing is you are just bad and you don’t even know it

5 Likes

This is a serious issue of rose-tinted glasses here.

1 Like

Really, can you pls give me your dealer number, the stuff you use seems to be pretty good.

1 Like

you guys rather cry than give some counterarguments, I don’t know what else to tell you if all you’re doing is crying all day long

1 Like

You were given a counter argument.

When BGs were introduced during P2 to attempt to counter the ganking it did next to nothing to alleviate the problem. Mass world ganking continued to the point where a majority of PvP realms became graveyards for the Alliance population with most transferring to PvE realms.

4 Likes

because horde had to wait 1h in queues, what’s so hard to understand?

5 Likes

Horde queues died down drastically as Classic reached Phase 4, They were often in the 10-15 minute range.

Your point is not valid, The ganking still drove people off servers.

2 Likes

you are wrong, most people transferred during phase 2-3, you can check population changes during that time, beyond that point it was a slippery slope because nobody wanted to play on an already deserted realm. There was much less ganking in P4 than in P2, that’s for sure (spoiler I played alliance)

Haha this post really made me laugh! Are you really that dense or are you just trolling?

The ganking have been going on 24/7 since the beginning of classic vanilla. And you think that this terrible idea will change that? ROFL

You are clueless.

Hey guess what, the alliance pvp-population have been dying for a long time and no one gave a damn. When concerns where raised all you horde did was gloat and laugh about it.

But now when it comes back around biting you in the butt it’s all of a sudden a problem. You didn’t seem to think that the problem of faction-imbalance was such a big deal before when the game was completely unplayable for alliance?

Sorry but giving horde QoL at the expence of the games fundamental core isn’t going to bring a single alliance-pvper back. Hf in your world with 100% horde pvpers in the near future.

15 Likes

Are you really trying to tell me Silithus and the AQ Entrance wasn’t a death trap for the entirety of Phase 5?

Really?

1 Like

Hahaha are you joking?! Im getting nonstop ganked at level 62 in Zangermarsh. Every level of horde are ganking me relentlessly. A 66 rogue is camping alliance at quest hub. A druid and shamy was killing boglash, And paly and I decided to help, because it went slow for them. After Boglash died, they instantly wiped us…

4 Likes

what do you expect on a pvp server dude? you either fight back or you get killed. Silithus was a highly contested territory, of course there was ganking, but the fact that you didn’t fight back is on you. Still, it was nothing compared to P2, so your arugment is still flawed.

Holy hell, try to fight back, when you are almost always outnumbered 3 to 1.

6 Likes

Glad we cleared it up, The mass ganking of Alliance on imbalanced PvP realms didn’t stop when queue lengths died down.

So why did you make a thread which claims the exact opposite?

7 Likes

Hey guess what, go lvl a character to 70 on shazzrah for example. Then come back and talk to us. Perhaps you will understand a tiny bit more of why the alliance faction is dying off.

1 Like