Alliance faction shoud be reworked or removed

Just wait for 9.2.5

No, but modern MMO’s have oversexualized characters, and children characters, which also fall under oversexualization
 for some reason. So using modern MMO’s as an example doesn’t really work.

This doesn’t ruin the gameplay “for people who want to play with friends” because random BG alway has been horde vs alliance.

Cross factiĂłn is to fix the factional imbalance, mainly in Pve and Rated-pvp.

I dont want to enter in random bg and watch an orc in my team, sry. I hardly stand mercenaries

Mmos i played recently didnt have that weeb things
And u misplaced character building with its drawing style

And Alliance has always been Alliance, and Horde has always been Horde.

You’re contradicting yourself now mate. But found out myself, that we’ll still be able to queue with friends on either faction, so that’s awesome news for me.

Lastly, Horde and Alliance have been working together for the past couple of expansions, so there’s no reason or logic behind the whole Horde v Alliance BS.

You will not be able to queue with people from another faction to random BG, Im sry.

And you’ll have to deal with them in your dungeons groups, sorry

First of all:

Im one who asked for cross faction in PvE and Rated PvP. It’s like Blizzard heard me.

Second thing:

I dont play Dungeons.

Bye!!! :slight_smile:

Stop contradicting yourself please. It’s really embarrassing

When I did this?

I asked it for rated PvP because I only play rated for gear and rating, and the sooner I find players to increase my rating in arena or rated-BG, the better.

I dont want it in Random BG because I play random when I want Alliance vs Horde. And this happens, and we dont have problem there to find people like in Hight end content.

If your brain doesn’t allow you to understand it, it’s your problem

You ask for changes for things you don’t even do. You’re a very silly human bean

I dont play PvE, but alot of people that play both, pve and pvp left alliance because they dont find people to play hight end content in the alliance. So if they fix it, people will stop leaving and factions will be more balanced. You are to short to understand it. xD

Get well soon brain. I’ll send you a card and flowers for the injury

Blizzard did just what I asked for: Cross faction for Mythic, Raids and Rated PvP, but not for warmode and Random Bgs. Deal with it.

That’s one thing you don’t seem to be doing. Sorry.

Tip: Don’t ask for things you have no business asking for when you barely do any content. And no one listened to you, with your silly God complex. They listened to people whom were worth while actually listening to. Like people who actually play the content.

I have all right to ask for thing since I pay the same amount of money for playing that you.

Not when you don’t do that content, sorry to make you upset, Karen

Even if I don’t make that content, it affects me that people from my faction go to the horde because there is no population in the alliance for doing hight end content, even people with which I used to play pvp.

And you are nothing to tell me what can I do.

Blizzard decided not to put cross faction in random BG and i’m glad with it.

And you’re out here thinking random BG queues aren’t affected by it either. But because it doesn’t affect you and the dead faction, that’s okay.

I get it. I stand by what I said, spiteful atrocity

Faction queues are affected in the horde because everyone go to the horde like sheeps. When people feel incentivized to play in the alliance, this problem will end.

That is the objetive of Cross-faction.