Alliance Factually worse at pvp i feel

that doesn’t prove anything.
I have seen alliance players with better stats than you.

A little off? LOL. You claimed Horde win 90% of the time where you yourself, as Alliance, have an above 50% winrate over hundreds of games.

So either you are being dramatic and grossly exaggerating, or you AFK out of a hell of a lot of lost games.

The reality is, you remember the losses more than the wins.

If you won 10 games in a row today, you will quickly forget about that.

If you lost 5 games in a row tomorrow, you’ll start wondering if your faction sucks. But the losses just stick in the mind more than the wins.

1 Like

problem with alliance, scenarios:

telling them to take a base, looking at a map - 5 alliance chase 1 hordie - he vanishes, 1 base alliance 4 bases horde, 1 defending yells that needs help, 10 alliance fight 3 hordies at farm, lost last base, 5,6 alliance still chasing 1 dude across the map, 0-5. 40% matches

13 alliance going for 1 base, 3 mages in team, no time warp, they get slaughtered. 3 quits (2 mages) 4 stays afk, lose. (seems like there are soo many mages that don’t use tw or give food, warlocks dont put HS, healers going solo 1 base)- 50% matches

alliance goes 3 bases, take it and defending it till the end, horde is demoralized and doing nothing. a win. 10% chance.

Complains the alliance lose every battleground…

…Has every perfection and win in under x minutes achievements on an alt

My numbers are not off.

The worst is Battle of Gilneas, in which the Horde has a full 100% chance to win. At least against English alliance. It does not help that this BG is blatantly Horde biased.

The Horde only loses this BG when they are severely undergeared or AFK, or up against a Russian premade.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.