Alliance has outnumbered the horde, yet they still cry!

And if Blizz tomorow will make a statement : " Because horde players from Twisting Nether realm (my realm), are outnumbered by alliance, ALL horde players from this realm will receive a full mythic raid set+socket as motivation to enable WM and fight the alliance" …would you agree and belive it? Would you ask proofs? Something? Or, you would be a passive person and you will work for months to achieve what others received as free gift in one second?
Yea, its a little bit exagerated the example (full mythic set), but the ideea is the same: you as a “entertaining seller” , aka Blizz offering us to play the game for money, can’t do theese types of “favors” without bringing proofs, official number,some graphs, something.

Yes, I belive. Two reasons:
From what i noticed, not only in world content and world pvp, but also raiding and m+, horde players are more skilled. Lets take raids as example: many allies complain that for horde is easier to do mythic raiding because of racials. That horde racials are too “OP” and gives a huge advantage for completing raiding progress faster. Then i ask this: How did guilds like Club Camel, Honestly, P G , Ethical …and so on are so close to match guilds like Method, Pieces or Limit, without thoose “OP” racials? Yes, true, they are one or two bosses behind top 1-3 guilds, but still, theese alliance guilds are in rank 1-20 on WORLD, not region. That says something. For sure they wont make world first, because lets face the truth : who can compete with a guild that is promoted everywhere (Twitch, youtube,sites,even Blizz official launcher and site), raids 12-15h/day and on top of all this, it is also payed to achieve world first? Right? So obviously, even a guild like Club Camel (rank 5 on world), that has hardcore players, can’t put so much time and effort for just a achievment and nothing else. Ask Red Bull to promote Club Camel and sponsor them and i’m 100% sure that they have 90% chance to do world first or 100% chance to do world second.
So if guilds like Club Camel can compete with guilds like Method and be behind them with one boss, thats maby a few hours of progress, that says a lot. And they achieved this without the so-called “super OP” horde racials. They achieved this because of their skill and dedication. And i could ask also: “How come Club Camel is better than 95 other guilds in the world?” . Taking in consideration that out of thoose 95 guild, 80+ are horde guilds with “super OP” racials? See my point? The ideea is that it has nothing to do with racials. Club Camel prooved it with facts (world rank and logs), not with bla bla and whines on forum. Get this stupid ideea out of your heads that horde is superior to alliance in racials.
And thatswhy, my dear enemy, i can conclude one thing: the faction separation is also a factor of skill separation between players.
Second reason: ilvl+players HP. Everyone,with basic WoW knowledge, knows that with each uppgrade in ilvl, you also increase your HP. So for example, before 8.2, i was ilvl 407 and i had 205k HP. Now i have ilvl 421 and i have ilvl 255. So, by just looking a players HP (especially dps or healer), you can conclude and estimate what ilvl that player has with a “mistake” ratio of 1-3 ilvl max. So if i see a 250k HP dps player i can conclude that his ilvl is around 419-422, without any HP buff. Its not so hard, you dont need a genius brain for it. Now, going to my ideea,because i have a tooltip that shows me every detail about a player (HP,faction,class,bla bla) without selecting him, just mouse-over, i noticed that 70% of ally players that i met in wpvp are 15-20 ilvl bellow average horde players. So its simple to draw the conclusion that majority of ally players (at least thoose i met), dont do midd-game content ( that is HC or mythic plus 8-10). Why? Because they dont want? Because they are pet farmers? Or maby because this content is too hard for them and they dont want to bother and put effort in doing it?
The average ilvl of ally players with WM on (before 8.2) was at around 390-395 , while horde players had a average of 405-410.

You started with your irony (“apologize bla bla”) , so i just replied with the same coin. Dont be dramatic.

I will make a small modification in that statement, that resembles reality better:

If you don’t wish a 30% bonus reward for wq, do not activate War Mode.

They do wish it, so they WM on :slight_smile:

According to your “brothers in arms” ,especially if we look at all the crying and whines from them, thats is not happening. The poor alliance, even with AOO and 30% bonus, still refuses to enable it…

:joy:

Okay, no need for any further discussion.
You know that many players play on both sides? Well, good luck with your view.

Why is it at 30% and staying there. What’s different?

Something in the new patch is making players want to do their Horde chars more than their Alliance chars, despite the high bonus.

Maybe it’s the rep grind for flying. They are doing it on their Horde chars and focused on that char getting rep? I still see plenty not flying, so could be another while before bonus reduces, if flying is a factor.

Sound plausible?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.