Alliance has outnumbered the horde, yet they still cry!

I remember you now. I must congratulate you. You atacked a shaman while fighing 5 nagas and had 30% hp left. Was quite fair fight.
Anyway, i didnt had any chance against you (as the second fight prooved), you had at least 7-10 more ilvl than me ( and we all know that scalling doesnt work, you wrecked me in seconds) and shaman’s are vulnerable to CC’s.
Thx Blizzard for nerfing GW and taking any chance for shamans to survive.

I think someone at Blizz forgot to reballance the buff. As i prooved above, alliance outnumbers horde…so in my point of view i say its “favoritism”.

And my screens what say about alliance?

The same applies to your faction.

In the last 3 days, for the Battle of Nazjatar i was forced to join LFG, because obviously my shard is clearly dominated by alliance. But sadly something wrong happend: each time i joined groups (another shards) and won the battle, i didnt received rewards. It was so laggy that i pressed to mount and after 10-12 seconds my char started to cast the mount. I presume the lag is the reason for not receiving rewards. 3 days lost…

You’re not on a realm in War Mode.

From WM shard to WM shard yes.

Why should we not kill other players in a PvP game mode? Our survey indicates that the majority of WM forum community are okay with killing other players in any circumstance.

“If you do not wish to engage in PvP combat, do not activate War Mode.”

Problem is, WPvP was never meant to be fair.

Bringing the higher level, bringing more people, engaging when your enemy is on low health and so on, that is WPvP.

What should not be there is the bonus.

Extra objectives that are PvP oriented, sure, but not flat bonus for all the world quests that include effing candy crush minigame.

You have this unbelievably skewed point of view, typical for a fanatical horde fanboy.
Until you play Alliance and experience it yourself, your posts have absolutely zero value.

Exact same experience.

Every single day since 8.2 came out i’ve been in alliance dominated shards, i’ve seen the pvp event like 3 times in total since 8.2 came out, it doesn’t spawn in faction imbalanced shards and every time all i see is alliance.

Outnumbered? No fkin chance.

1 Like

Can you please stop posting

2 Likes

Have you ever considered playing on an alliance alt in Warmode? You say as if only Alliance are doing all these horrible things and that Hordes are the good guys lmao.

1 Like

The warmode bonus is game wide, so it may be that on your server you are out numbered by alliance, but the warmode bonus paints another picture, that shows alliance is definitely outnumbered by the horde in warmode.

I know that on my server if you try warmode on as alliance, you will be corpse camped, flight point camped, and just killed every 2 seconds in Nazjatar and/or Mechagon. When I hopped on my horde alt, I was with packs of horde that were doing the same things that I just mentioned to alliance players. Often we saw alliance players by themselves or with 2 others, that was it.

The situation is different in the previous 2 BFA zones because they are larger and more spread out so there are chances to escape but not in the 2 new BFA zones.

I can make you more screenshots to proof you something else in two hours!

Horde is outnumbering alliance with big numbers! If not we would not get again 30% Bonus in Warmode.

In all postings you anwser alliance player turn off wm - and that all allianceplayers are As#holes And that you got ganked. And Shami got nerfed. Just ask me who is crying. The ppl like you or the player who write that theyr unhappy so blizzard maybe see it and change the system : make it work.

You will find more shards where horde is dominating WM than alliance. Except you play on Oceanic Realm or on RP Realms Most of EU Players is horde.

Belive me - 30% Bonus in WM - all who turn on cause of it - will loose multiple more time than play without WM. It does not cover the thing shards filled with horde.

We all have to „cry“ louder - maybe then blizzard will do something for the mess they created.

Maybe we have to have a little respect against each others - no matter if horde or alliance - cause lot of ppl are not happy with the WM situation atm. So let us talk from human to human in forums. Cause here i‘m not the worgen. Thank you

That was a nice 30% bonus, 2 kills and Horde everywhere. The supply chest was a slaughter ocne again Horde locust swarm. Back to sitting AFK in town clicking search endlesly for ‘supply’ or ‘cache’. And no, we can’t earn quest credit if in a raid. Before you bring back that lie. I got almost camped at every WQ in Nazjatar btu since they were by cliffs I just jumped cliffs. Man this Alliance outnumbering Horde on non-RP shards is so true! We got 30% now for the 2nd week in a row!

Server/realm is not relevant, we are on War Mode shards, not our realm.

Oh there we go again. Usual Arkamedix “aliance pussies, cowards, honorles cu?ts” threath.

Well go search on google how does warmode bonus for ali work and figure out why it went from 20% to 30% in two weeks and stays this way. Ye sure two players on argent dawn propably are outnubered by ali but rest of the eu is completely dominated by horde atm. And no AOO quest or wm bonus can change that.

Those screenshots are lovely but i can make 2x more of those just by flying over wq zones in nazja or mecha or…basicaly anywhere including our main camp in nazja where we dont have any big cave to hide like a pussies in. It would take me 10 min i dont need two weeks to do that. Stop posting this stupid posts make an ally alt and try it yourself. Flying to wq zone to kill one mob -Jk 10 horde players already tagged him…fine let them kill, they fly away…now its your turn-Jk another 15 horde players shows …ok let them kill…rinse repeat 5-6 times before u lose your mind.

Virtually every time im on im forced to fight horde 1vs2 or 3 atleast. Yeah sometimes o might ask for it as if i get a decent amount of time to play ill go on a ganking spree and kill a couple horde in mechagon thinking the guards will save them.

But constantly being outnumbered can get annoying after a while as horde never attack unless theyre grouped.

1 rogue with bounty attacked me at mechagon and i thought yes im gonna kill him rogues are quite easy. Soon as hes low health he runs off into a group of horde nearby and then yep, turns into me vs 5 cause he cowarded out as per usual. I really hope something changes like aoo gets a big buff so we see more ally cause when things are balanced like when aoo first came out alls horde did was cry how sick they were and that wasnt even totally even numbers they was still more horde

The only way to ensure 50/50 balance, is to force balance in every single place you are standing at all times. That would require massive player shard shunting to achieve. Orrible.

Even if there were forced equal numbers at your location, ‘allies’ are often too busy to help out. Intervention can happen, but not expected. Could be 50/50 balance at all times, but still 1v5.

Players can overcome challenges themselves in wpvp. Optimum is to wpvp grouped. Then you yourself control the faction balance.

You cant have 50/50 balance at all corners of the map but if they was more alliance about id have more chance of not having to have my 1v1 fight turn into 1v5, i dont even mind 1v2 but its often not even that.

I often make wpvp groups for ganking, nobody joins, its hard enough to get 1 to kill a bounty people dont wanna bother if the bounty is in a group.

And phasing into a horde overflow shard, where they seems to be more now than ever is ridiculous for someone who wants to wpvp youve got no chance. Ally need to turn wm on it needs to change you should be locked in for the week if you turn it on

Ye ok, for sure if more allies in your vicinity more chance. Trouble is, player distribution in the zone. It’s always gonna vary.

Try my WPvP community if not already in it. Not enough members yet for ‘any time’ wpvp, but growing. Not easy to find dedicated wpvpers that also like to group, that also are on a lot, that are patient and proactive about forming groups. That’s what my community needs.

No, you aren’t.

The higher bonus for the Alliance clearly shows that the Horde still comes along in superior numbers.
You simply don’t know what an actual balance feels like, nor do you know how it feels to be actually outnumbered.

I corrected this thread’s title for you, so it fits the actual situation. :wink:

PS:
I apologise for me and my fellow allies for not giving up and making the horde meet resistance.

1 Like

They cry because that’s what Alliance do best. They completely dominate Nazjatar outdoor PvP. I’ve already given up on trying to win PvP event there, it’s impossible. Alliance just corpsecamp Horde on base.

1 Like

Thats me. You got it right.

Maby if the rest of ally would turn ON wm, it would change that? Hmmm…i dont know…just asking…for a friend.

And why is that? May i ask? Statista .com says that the faction ratio in EU region is 50%-50% . Realmpop .com says the same, 50%-50%. Warcraftrealm .com says that the ratio is 49% alliance and 51% horde. Worldofwargraph .com says that the faction ratio is 46,4 alliance and 45% horde (NOTE THIS RATIO IS ONLY FOR LVL 120 CHARS).
So, the population ratio balance exists. At least according to these 4 sites. The REAL QUESTION is why there isnt ballance in WM shards and why so few allies enable WM? And we dont even know if its true or not. We dont have any official statistic. Its only a rumor spread on forums and youtube, without any real proof. Maby, there is a Blizz or Activision shareholder that has a ally char and he “ordered” WoW devs to put this bonus and say that ally is outnumbered. Who knows (???) … Do we have something? A number? A graphic? A statistic? Something? Nothing…just rumors and drama.
Why should i be punished (outnumbered+ less bonus) because a idiot ally player (in our case,if we listen the “outnumber” drama, there are hundred of thousands ally players) is too pussy to enable WM? Can someone answer this question? What is my foult? What i did wrong to have my gameplay disturbed (raped constantly) and have less rewards, just because i am “relocated” in the wrong shard?

I know very well. My screenshots proove it.

You dont need to apologize for being noob and pussy. Its in your nature and that can’t be changed.
Its like asking a wolf to eat grass. That won’t happen.

The conclusion is the following:
I am a paying customer. Yes? I, as a horde player, pay the same amount of money for my subscription like a alliance player. But i receive with 20% less rewards for the exactly the same content i do. Not to mention AOO, wich especially at the begining of a patch (like nowadays), it boosts considerably your ilvl. So basically, in my opinion i receive 50% less rewards ( 20% less bonus+ AOO), for the same money.
Now, if we go to the “choice” topic, where many alliance players said that WM is a choice and if I complain, I should not, because I choosed to enable it,so therefor i must “suffer” the consequences…my question is : Why someone who didnt made a choice, gets extra rewards and someone who choosed gets punishment?
All of you speak of equallity and complain about unfairness. Where is the fairness to receive something extra, for not doing nothing?
When someone can explain me logically why i should be “punished” for a choice, on game where i pay the same money like everyone else, then i will stop complaining.
From my point of view, alliance doesnt deserve this “bonus” and even more, it should be punished for not enabling WM. Instead to bribe players, i would punish them. You dont enable WM? Ok, np, you get -30% less bonus from WQ. And same punishment should be applied also to horde players, not only alliance.
Usually, people respond better to punishments than to inceptives. The punishment is a better “motivational” tool to persuade people do a thing. History prooved it very well.

We have statements from Blizz. That’s the best we can get.
In addition it just makes no sense at all if one faction is favoured for no reason.

Ofc there are situations like that. But it happens the other way round way more often. I got 40h+ of video footage that proves the exact opposite.

Do you really believe that there’s an actual difference between the average Horde play and the average Alliance player?
The only differences are caused by the game so e.g. one faction is outnumbered.
This ofc causes differences in players behaviour. But there is no difference when we talk about the personalities of the players in front of their computers.

Blizz said it best…

If you do not wish to engage in PvP combat, do not activate War Mode.

Source: Blizz Support

All who turn on WM made a choice: WM on for bonus and PvP, WM off for no bonus and no PvP. All in WM know Alliance get an incentive bonus, all turn on WM knowing this and should accept it.