Alliance Nightborne

the nightborne has proven them self unworthy of the grand alliance i rather have highborne customization and paladins for the night elves :stuck_out_tongue:

on other matters once again has Garithos’s word of wisdom about never trusting a elf proven right with the first arcanist

What a way overdramatical cinematic. “As I watch how my city BURNSSssss!”

And yet we go to the city, everything is chill and we make a campaign that likely lasts weeks.

Hey liar, if your city would truly burn wouldn’t it be already in ashes by now?

Seems like all elves are drama queens.

1 Like

I agree but you know 'em, they won’t write back on their own failures. (Or else it would be lame retcon making things worse)

The best option there is to deepen the highborne options for NElves in SL:

• purple and bluish skins
  • ears pointing upwards
  • more hairstyles and jewelry

It would be just like high elves and wildhammer dwarves… fair enough

Aren’t you the guy who made up a story about Solar-panel Elves?

Google-translation is not strong enough to find the reference here lol
Please precise a bit?

(I don’t think I did, yet I had stuff about thalassians in general)

Something about Solar Elves of some sort, descending down from the heavens and Quel’Thalas would be made for a whole expansion (which is of course, a complete nonsense as it can’t) and everyone would play a Solar Panel Elf, which have Belf Models.

Did you see how much of a raging sod Tyrande was written as towards them? I wouldn’t side with a faction where I’ve got an influencial leader berating me left and right.

People play down the “Next Azshara” comment - not truly understanding how much of a low-blow insult that really is, for one elf to say to another, especially one who was alive during Azshara’s reign.

2 Likes

¯\ _(ツ) _/¯

actually I did this part (and Quel’Thalas could easily become a full expansion, you just have to look at how Kul Tiras became a continent of itself while being a tiny island in previous lore)

you dreamt the other parts ^^

Except it truly can’t.
It’s far too small and is a Horde-only zone.

What are Alliance players supposed to do?
I purposely left out the “Kul’Tiras” comment as that isn’t relevant as the Horde had Zandalar.

Probably. But I’m sure you wrote down about 9.0 being the rebirth of Quel’Thalas and a new race of Thalassian Elves, known as the Solar Elves, would come down and save us all. I must have been seeing things or…more than likely, dreamt it.

ah I see but you may not remember my point at that time, I wrote it could be an expansion based on “BC’s Azeroth regions” (Quel’Thalas, Azuremyst and new unpublished zones around Quel’Thalas like Zul’Aman Empire and new islands) while remaking on totally new maps with new scale, just like WoD did Draenor out of BC’s Outland. About the Horde flag over it … Now faction war is softening again, plus Quel’Thalas is arguably Horde and independent at the same time, it’s not that tied to the Horde when you look at the story.
Quel’Thalas once was lightly allied with the old Alliance, and some B Elves do think about these times.

Look, now they have Void Elves who are from Quel’Thalas too, and High Elves are becoming playable Horde-side as I foresaw some time ago

Zul’Aman Empire is of Troll interest. (All the more with frest troll options becoming playable soon too.)
Relics of the highborne can be of Night Elf and Nightborn interest. Maybe Second and Third War relics to interest Orcs and Humans+Undead.
If the expansion after SL brings us back on Azeroth that would still make a fair option.

No of course not.

Only Lor’themar Theron has a large seat on the Horde Council… :roll_eyes:

Did.
Then Purge of Dalaran happened.

Zul’Aman is a raid and QT was Amani land, that Azshara never conquered.

This “Zul’Aman Empire” doesn’t exist now, because such an Empire was the land that would later be known as Quel’Thalas.
The fortress was simply their primary base of operations.

This is like saying the “Kaldorei Empire”, but only referring it to Zin-Azshari. It doesn’t work.

1 Like

Then you have not the whole story.

And I can see your objection as much as you staying inside the box and missing how the devs have proven to write new story

nevermind, this was off topic to begin with ^^

Pot-Kettle-Black.

1 Like

Source? I don’t remember this.

1 Like

Well, I think it’s the idea that neutral night elves and the nightborne rebellion worked together and it was only after that, did the blood elves appear.

So working with neutral night elves, adds to the reason that nightborne should actually be on the alliance. (In their minds…not mine. #SuramarstandswiththeHorde. #FortheHorde.)

So first come first serve? Iirc the player is the one to make first contact with the nightborne rebellion. Does that not count? If it does, nobody is really the first.

But isn’t the player also working on behalf of their order hall and the kirin tor?

So technically, the kirin tor should have dibs on the nightborne?

2 Likes

Sounds fair to me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.