Alliance players: how far should the night elves seek justice?

Blizzard have incurred the fury (and subsequent loss of subs) of Nelf players when they (foolishly) decided to destroy their starting zone in BfA. Profit-wise, Blizzard will not kill Tyrande that shortly after BfA.

It is far more likely that Sylvanas dies because Calia Menethil has already taken her place next to Lor’themar on the Horde side. OR Blizzard will keep Sylvanas (for the moment and the next expansion) in the Maw (or preferably Revendreth) :shushing_face:

Hah, I wouldnt say they are peaceful. They are like the sheepherding dogs - ready to bite the head of anyone intruding what they believe is theirs.

By saying peaceful race I meant that they value peace more than majority of other races. In contrast with warmongering animals like orcs and undead, they are peaceful, they seek no unnecessary conflict.

Orcs come from a World were everything wants to kill you, and they are the smallest Things in the Foodchain. They had to Fight to Survive. A World like that makes a Warrior-race.

Nightelves used Magic to force everyone who threatened their superiority into submission, only when their place in the world was secure did they become so “peaceful”… after blowing up the world of course.

So, you and Northuldra have a point then: Albeit territorial and fierce guardians of nature, they are peace-loving, if not provoked^^

Currently Lilian Voss is the leader of the forsaken.

gl hf

They never got to have any other direction for their politics. After what Azshara did - Night Elves went into Long Vigil up until now they were bound by the same rule.

Even now they are pretty vengeful.

Yes, but there being no “void” would imply that Sylvanas is “out of the equation”.

And although I am fiercely SWC (RP-side) I kinda “miss” that fat, despicable toad Gallywix among the Horde leaders^^

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.