Alliance pug winning strategy

In this hypothetical situation, when did you get the 100ish rep? At the beginning I assume?

40mins sounds like a nice AV really lol, regardless you could have left midway through the game and still end up playing more AV.

You seem to want to be in those premades. I understand being a fresh 60 just now can seem like a huge todo list but my priority was >Ony attune>Epic mount>everything else:p

Don’t pug, I don’t anymore.
Just join a premade discord and it’s 1000 times better.

What’s the difficulty in doing premades? Just get a damn mount which you should anyway before entering a BG even as pug. There is not rank requirements in most of them as long as your gear is decent enough. If you expect to play in greens then nobody is obviously going to carry you but that would also be a retarded expectation in pug

Is this you as a garbage player trying to hop on the premade train?
Wow that’s a new low and it’s not even weekend yet. :joy::joy::joy:

As if pVp was relevant in classic in any shape or form. All this drama is happening 15 years too late lol.

Alliance pug became unplayable and the games became longer because horde started to farm graveyards for their own enjoyment.
Increased game time and less honor and rep now makes the 15 min deserter buff better rep / hour than playing pug vs pug.

With leaving the game and only joining to new AV instances alliance pug can achieve two things: put horde back to the queue without any honor and have better rep / hour ratio carried by premades. Win - win.
This is a rational tactics and has nothing to do with the players’ personal skills since a pug game starting 10v40 is lost right at the beginning.
If horde in US servers would face similar problems devs would already rework the whole game, but since it only affect alliance and EU they don’t give a sh…t.

Horde has not learned from p2 and sh…t into their own bed again by farming graveyards because they force alliance pug to change their behavior and instead of passively participating in lost games they quit.

So enjoy longer queues, more premades or dropped back to the end of the queue after 3 minutes without honor.

1 Like

These braindeads not able to stop autoressing.
Do you really think they will get a cat debuff just to ruin hordes day ?
No way. They will be reskilled for this one mark untill the end of the world.

No life outside of premades. So 100% mount is a priority for every alliance pvper.

lol, this will never work. First of all, like others said before me, you will not get everyone to do it and second of all the afker/bots will for sure not do it…

GY farm at SHGY is done to stop them from defending bunkers btw… You are kind of blaming the horde for the fact that alliance players use the instant queue to avoid playing with casuals…

Also, horde beats like 1/4 or 1/3 premades from my exp. Many of them are just glorified pugs :slight_smile:

Thing is, the “cheapest” epic mount requires exalted in AV. This is a big reason why you’ll see lots of 60% in AV: they are here farming for their 100%.

They day I get exalted in AV, you can bet I’m no longer setting a foot in it and will instead play 100% WSG. As should everyone not trying to rank.

Speaking of reputation: what is the best way to increase rep gain in a losing AV? This should be the focus in an ally PU.

Why would you leave the game and have to wait 15 minutes when you can sit out and get done in 7 minutes and join the next instant game and hope for a premade?

7 minute wait for next gamble is better than 15 minute wait?

Because every game lasts now 30-40min instead of 7 as it used to be.

Some premades horde just cannot beat

The problem for newly dinged/lowrank alliance players are the same, lose by pugging or lose by premade. You somehow need to get a spot in the apes/progress premades bro or just quit classic

Well sure.

He is right, apes and progress premades has 40ppl well organized and rank 10+. Kinda outgearing us hard.

Haha it wasn’t sarcasm or anything.

What longer queue’s?
And the gy farming is a great tactic to get both bunkers at once.
It’s your own fault for sucking this hard, if you get cornered this easily.

Game starts with 10 vs 40 so 20 horde can easily corner 10 alliance while the other 20 kills Balinda.

Exactly thank your own faction for abusing the instant queue’s. Because that’s where the problems at. It’s your own faction that forces you in those games and the position to get farmed.

AV usually lasts only around 15 minutes anyway so I don’t see how deserter debuff is superior to sitting in AV and getting some HKs.

1 Like