Alliance shamans

Alliance shamans when?
This would solve the pvp imbalance, all paladins could finally reroll to a god class and alliance would win BGs again.

9 Likes

Sounds good honestly.

They would probably still loose

Dwarves shamans and Taurens paladins in phase 4 please

3 Likes

i am against this idea. on principle alone.
the moment you add shamans to alliance and paladins to horde is the moment you admit defeat. it is the moment you say “we can’t balance this game, we have been beaten”.

2 Likes

Surely they have shown they arent able to balance, its never to late to admit facts and just add both classes for both faction

3 Likes

that won’t balance the game. you will still lose because losing is what alliance does.
other versions of the game where both factions have both classes alliance lose the vast majority of the time.

you got to be huffing some serious copium if you actually believe you are losing solely because shamans / paladins.

you were losing in vanilla classic too, and shamans are garbage in all aspects of the game in vanilla, while paladins were at least super broken good as healers and valuable for their defensive support in pvp.

still alliance lose.
explain this to me.

Shamans arent why bg is a s***show, in pve we need to rely on ferals, and as we know ferals are going extinct because they are bad to play and no fun. So in pve adding shamans to ally would be great

frankly i don’t want to see my class sullied by inferior races (dwarves).

too obv troll mate gotta tone it down a bit

4 Likes

Since it’s a seasonal server I wouldn’t mind seeing paladins on horde side and shamans on alliance.

Would be interesting to see how this would affect the state of BGs.

You against this idea, only because, you will face the same overpowered class that you play. Big liar make big lies

4 Likes

Yeah this dude has been waving the shaman flag for ages, no point listening to anything he says its pure nonsense

This guy has been waiting his entire life for shamans to be the best

He’s probably sitting in some shaman onesie suit with green face paint on

2 Likes

completely against it, Horde doesnt want no paladin scum, also Horde doesnt want alliance to have Shamans

5 Likes

yeah guys listen to the retail andies who want to turn SOD into retail. the incursions and all that other crap they requested before quitting the game wasn’t enough, so give them literally everything they want, including shamans and horde racials or they quit. for real this time. promise.

Ok scratch the idea of alliance shamans. But buff paladins to be godtier no matter what spec they play

1 Like

Calm down, Hitler.

2 Likes

paladins r godtier in pvp already, alliance loses BGs because their playerbase average skill is negative

1 Like

No you can think that horde is better, all players who choose horde are pro or something like that.
But in the real Life its not like this, in fact its clear that blizz failed, sham take to much place but we cant say that its a mistake, to much Time to wait a nerf for this class.

I play war, i am a good player and i know how this class work. But when i see sham in front of me what happen is just unreal.
Its just impossible to make one thing or just use my shield wall for one sham and wait 30 mn ?

Seems like a lot of shams think that they are probably good, stay honest with yourself and I will tell you one last time your class is not at all balanced.

The shaman is part of the problem when you see how many you are.
add racial issues to that and it creates an imbalance. don’t think you’re superior to the alliance, the weapons are not the same

3 Likes

Classic is classic! so definitively no paladin in horde and no shaman in alliance.
What else??, i want a Deadknight troll !

Please let me finish my Rank 7 on my Warri before alliance gets shamans. Peace