Allow Fire Elemental Totem to reset with other raid CDs

Lay on Hands reset please. Divine Intervention reset please. Army of the Dead reset please. And the list goes on. If we are to change this, it has to be done globally and not selectively.

3 Likes

nothing but lust should reset. that would also fix this issue IMO.

+1. Honestly didn’t make sense when I first saw the list of what did/didn’t reset that Fire Elemental seems to be “singled out” as too powerful for some reason or another. Have never seen any official comment about it so far.
For Elemental shamans specifically at the moment, and also looking towards progression in Ulduar, it is a vital part of our damage output.

I’ve never seen this much unanimous agreement in one thread. Seems you hit a sore spot with the community.

I’m for this change.

Couldn’t agree more, it feels so sad having to choose what fights I will do well on this week. And it gets even worse if you happen to wipe on a fight, my guild wiped on Patchwerk because of a stupid mistake and that meant my Fire Elemental wasn’t up for when we pulled it again.

Please make it reset like every other cooldown!

please act on this, blizzard

Make it happen plz <3

I 100% agree with this, Feels extremely bad having to min max with gylphs only to be able to use a dps cooldown while ALL other classes doesn’t have to do it.

Ferals have to dedicate their offspec to balance and carry a spelldmg set for treants. Shamans carry an ele set to snapshot Fire ele. DK snaps Gary. Both Gary and FE are substantial DPS. Treants are 200dps with a risk of ending up in balance spec if the tank or someone else pull early.
I think dk gargoyle could need a slight nerf, and fire ele is fine. And tbh make pets despawn upon respec. No wolves as resto/ele, no gargie as frost or blood, no treants as feral or resto.

I said this exact thing would happen in one of the two threads I’ve created, got shot down, even used this as an example in the replies. Classes that were already strong got even stronger whereas the lower/middle of the pact are performing even worse. The whole CD reset thing has positives and negatives but needs a review to make sure everything is resetting as it should. Wotlk was always great because at least near end-game every class was strong, enh/ele will fall off even harder than expected if these things aren’t looked at.

Of course it should be made to reset with other cd as well as ARMY OF THE DEAD cd for dks. Change the title to fire ele totem/army of the dead!

It is so annoying not to have your cds ready to pump. The fun thing about classic raiding is going all out and pumping, we know the bosses we already know how to kill em, we just wanna get into a raid and have fun.

Having to wait for a cd/ or not doing optimal dps cause of a negligence in design IS NOT FUN.

1 Like

I need it. <3

Failz approves make fire ele reset

More powercreep is just what we need.

Push this change! Makes no sense to have it only 4-5 Times a raid.

totally agree, it does not make sense that it doesnt.

Greed, +1 to this.
I dont and reason for not resetting FET.
Its a straight up giant dps increase and limiting it to one every 5 mins means my fun is limited to once every 5 mins.

And everyone in the thread forgot about WARLOCK INFERNAL which is also a huge CD. 80-100k damage and even more on cleave bosses. I want my Infernal up for every fight.

So the title must be “Army of the Dead, Infernal and Fire Elemental”.

1 Like

It is absolutely ridiculous that this wasn’t on the list. Same goes for infernal and army. all the 10 min CD’s basically. How can BL reset and even remove the sated debuff, but not peoples individual CD’s? makes no sense blizzard.

I mean, when you put it like this it’s kinda obvious.

But basically, one of the “devs” got carried in Sunwell and got bored waiting for blood lust on Muru progression, thus we have the current situation.