Almost NO exp in dungeon

So my lvl 60 DK friend wanted to help me get some levels. So we decided to do Sunken Temple just the two of us. I only max 41 exp pr. mob kill… Why is this?

I’ve seen videos, where people get dungeon boosted and receive TON of exp? Why am I getting next to zero exp?

They changed it to reduce boosting.
Shame really :person_shrugging:

Not in Classic, only SOM and WotLK. So question where OP was playing?

The version that has DKs.

4 Likes

Gotta be Wrath. More than 10 levels difference I would guess.

Well, it clearly states DK lol.
He posted in wrong forum, but anybody with a brain can tell he’s talking about wotlk lmao.

1 Like

It could be his lvl 60 Danish friend :slight_smile: … I admit, I missed the DK part. But since the boost squish is not made in Classic I already suspected it was Wrath.

kek i laughed so hard to this

warcraft logs

I was sure I posted this in the Wrath Classic forums… But okay, so it’s been nerfed then. Thanks for answers!

1 Like

You only play with +3/-3 we figured that out in 2005

I don’t even know what that means…

He means to only group up with ppl within the range of 3 levels below or above you so the ANTI BOOST / ANTI FRIEND / ANTI FUN changes Blizzard made won’t completely kill your XP.

He did not figure that out in 2005 because these changes are a classic special and were implemented in 2021 or 2022.

1 Like

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.