Alt unfriendliness in retail and why there are complaints about no content

I know that, by your last comment, i just added extras.

/Facepalm………

Alt unfriendliness in retail and why there are complaints about no content

Alt unfriendliness in retail

no need to get aggresive lol.

at least he made an argument even if it wasn’t what the thread was talking about, also seeing the title it’s a very understandable mistake stop being condescending.

1 Like

Aye, my comment was towards the Title and not the Comments.

I wasn’t aggressive, its just annoying when people don’t read what the actual post is about and comment on stuff that isn’t relevant to the actual comments made.

You should have took the time to read all the comments before commenting is all I was saying, you keep to leveling toons mate, you obviously enjoy it with 45 120’s

So what if i do lol?, Jealous ?

Honestly you do seem pretty angry by my comment, take a drink sit back and relax.
You go read 120+ Comment threads on a Saturday Evening, i wont do that.

But why? just be kind and say: “hey, you’ll notice that most of the people in this thread are of the same opinion as you, in fact the main point of this thread are essences” or something along the lines.

things like this just make you sound condescending.

That said reading at least the op would have also avoided this argument completely, so it’s not like he doesn’t have some responability, but we all make errors let’s not put each other down. I say all this without hostility, just know that everyone makes errors :hugs:

1 Like

Not just that, i even stated at the start of my comment, that its my Bad if anything i’ve mentioned was already discussed, and the Essence one is mentioned.

I’m pretty sure I did

After looking at his Lock, of which he has commented on, assuming all of his characters are the same ( rep, progress etc ) he hasn’t experienced the issues we have, so reading and therefore, understanding why we are talking in this post requires reading, you can’t just miss all the content here and jump in thinking you know what everyone is talking about, right?
Yes there is a lot of posts, some are very long, but you can read through it in good time ( 5mins ) and have an understanding of what’s going on here and saved him self some time :slight_smile:

My alts arent like yours, they are used to play Seriously, they are there to farm stuff, tmog - Mounts - Pets etc.

So im sorry to say, but why would i focus on getting exalted with all the reps on all the chars?, what for?, a Essence for serious gameplay?, naah, dont have time for that.

Once again since you dont like reading my comments, it wasn’t to join the discussion but toward the Title Hopefully you read this

120+ Comments in 5 Mins, you gotta be the Flash!.

so, youre main point is that if you don’t like something then its not enjoyable to you.
Well yes, that’s what its like in the real world too.

You don’t always do things for rewards, you sometimes do em for the challenge. wow gives you that option … to do things for rewards and to do something just cos its there … thus creating the option for either type of player.
Personally, I think there should be lfr, normal, heroic and addon-banned heroic (which would be mythic) … lets see just how many people would get a mythic raid boss down … I doubt anyone in the world would. Now THAT would be an achievement.

I disagree completely on alts, its easy to get em to the level you want doing the things you like.

couldn’t disagree more … this is the first expansion where an entire set of specific gear is needed for each roll. You can heal or tank fine with dps gear and dps fine with healer/tank gear. That Is the exact opposite of previous expansions where you needed specifically tanking gear/healing gear and you couldn’t perform either without it.
Theres plenty of content, you just aren’t doing it because of your vey singular and narrow tunnel vision of what you find fun.

Don’t get me wrong, bfa has a lot of large issues … content just aint one of em. Theres a lot to do, you just use addons to bypass most of it. Try disabling every addon and do an heroic raid … come back and tell us how you did. Ill make a prediction now … awful.
The systems are there, you just bypass em with addons … you can blame wow for allowing them and even planning raids around the assumption of their presence … but its mainly down to you for making your own wow life dull and unchallenging.

The issue with alts is nothing else, but the bloody nuisance called essences and you do need essences if you want to do anything with a group. Essences are big part of your performance now that you cannot just show up with empty neck.

I hate essence unlock system.

2 Likes

WoD was great

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.