Am I the only one that can't play with sounds?

Heyo everyone.

Since prepatch, I cannot play with sounds. They get delayed until everything kinda catches up and every missed sound is played at the same time, causing a huge 5s freeze.

The only way I can play is without sounds, and let’s say I don’t really enjoy it the same way…

Install is fresh and drivers are up to date.

Cheers

Make sure all your add-ons are up to date. I had an issue where whenever I opened my transmog tab, my FPS would dip to 1. The culprit was an add-on called Mogit, it was outdated.

1 Like

…and here I was thinking that this will be a thread about people who prefer to play without sound. Oh well.

They have recently updated and now it seems to be working fine, is it sad that I hated the 2 or 3 days without it?

Thanks for your input but I have no addons installed

Sounds kinda weird, have you tried playing any other games recently?

Every other game play fine from relatively low spec games like hades to total war games with thousand of units on the screen.

I wanna specify that I was playing just fine before prepatch

Thanks for your input.

Huh, I had such issues before the update and I thought they were resolved. Either way, a reinstall fixed it.

Have you looked into what the sound is going through in settings? I noticed that my sound was set to go through my monitor instead of my speakers at one point and that’s why it was silent.

Hello,

I just reinstalled, and my sound settings are correctly directed to my headphones.

Thanks for your input.

I guess I’ll have to wait. :confused:

EDIT :

I found a workaround :

Remember that the solution only works if you close your BNet client and run wow directly from the .exe in the installation folder.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.