Am I the only one? 🦆

Ok, so there is thousands of unique looking minipets/battlepets. We have cats, dogs, sheep, oozelings, void touched ones, elementals. There is such variety, the mind boggles. And this is a good thing, truly it is. And I love collecting the little critters, makes me happy.

But something is missing!

What is missing, Adorable? You might ask. Surely nothing could be missing from this bountiful plethora! But something is missing.

DUCKS!
I am sorry that I (yelled) that, but truly, we need duck minipets. Maybe a little yellow duckling? How about next Noblegarden we can have a little duckling? It would make me ever so happy.

Does anyone else miss ducks/ducklings? I hope so.

Also, a duck mount would not be the worst thing that could happen. Quack.

32 Likes

You’re not the only one.

8 Likes

Sorry, I did not see that post. I am rather new to the forums. :slight_smile:

Well it’s closed now due to inactivity, so there’s nothing wrong with you opening a new one.

4 Likes

Let’s hope some Blizzard person embraces their inner duck and it materializes in-game.

1 Like

You must not forget badger’s

7 Likes

Crate of Bobbers: Squeaky Duck :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Kinda duck.

1 Like

Did you mean: Hawkstrider? :upside_down_face:
I’m willing to lend one as long as we don’t get a proper duck.

If we get them, it’s best to make it so it can walk on water like those Angler Water Striders (to sate the inner rushy mentality) or at least go slightly faster on its surface. :duck:

I need more duckiness. And the bill is not round enough. But I do love birds :slight_smile:

1 Like

If we get ducks added as pets, surely there has to be a cooking recipe for Hoisin sauce too…

Also yesterday, I managed to turn a duck into a soul singer- I just cook it until its Bill Withers …

I’ll get me coat…

Haha I might take you up on that! Dunkiees Hawkstrider Rentals? :smiley:

2 Likes

the game needs war duck and war giraffe mounts. kind of feels like its always the same kind of animal/mount when there are plenty of different animals out there to choose from.

4 Likes

I second this. War Giraffes would be so great.

3 Likes

yeah…or an anglerfish, shark, praying mantis, kangaroos, cats, dogs, lizzards/gekkos, squirrel or hedgehogs/porcupines. the list goes on and on yet we still get the same 10 mount types/recolours. :frowning:

How would we sit on those? :hedgehog: It would be all prickly.

i dunno, probably with a saddle, like any other mount as well? :smile:

Lemurs! Lemurs!!!

1 Like

Imagine having a sloth mount. It would be slower than the player walking! :smiley:

1 Like

Now, I would love that in honesty. I would sloth around and do fishing along the rivers of Pandaria.