Amirdrassil future

Like here :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_gPE2Ox70

I can totally see this , but not with Archimonde , but some (titan ) .
Though it would suck too and be boring .
I vote for slaughtering all titans and using them as fertilizer for the tree .

To be honest… No one actually use the tree’s power there. It was damaged by Malfurion’s huge drip and his saxophone skills. Nordrassil and Archimonde were quite unlucky/honored of standing in the front row. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Every bad guy wanted to use a tree to change the world. If Ragnaros and Primalist wanted to use the world trees to turn Azeroth into a Firelands, then the trees have a similar power to The halls of reorigination.

We could use them to cleanse the Fel or Void infected zones or one shot enemy armies

I would love to see how Amirdrassil create chuge barier around all Dragon Ilses to protect us agains void manipulation or even somehow stoped/slows down the total corruption of Sunwell. We know that Elune has no problem with purifying Void and death magic is completely immune to shadow power. Their combined magic would be a true nightmare for the Void forces

Slaughtering Titans, hm? Maybe let’s just kill Aman’thul. Eonar seems fine, when we know almost nothing about the rest of the Titans so I can’t judge them.

It would be hilarious to see Aman’thul bend down to uproot another tree only to see the Amirdrassil spray some corrosive acid on his face XD

C’mon , who cares if they are good or bad . Embrace your inner warlock .Feed their souls to the tree so it gains power . Only right , after they did it to the elves .
Than the tree will bear fruits . We eat said fruits and grow a giant red eye that can manipulate space-time . We continue to do so to all other species , planets and dimensions until Azerothians rule all .

Something like the Ōtsutsuki Clan .

For those that do not get the above reference . It is from Naruto where the above clan of space villains ,plant trees on host planets , that drain them of resources to turn them into fruits , so the above clan can eat them and become god like .

#TurnAllTitansToFruitBows

Putting it like that the tree is basically one giant organic soulstone now huh
I wonder if it’d be strong enough to summon Sargeras back

In general I hope its not forgotten in the sense of it becoming ‘past expansion content’

Maybe not summon Saregars , but I do wander what was the point of putting those poor souls in there .
First they are promised a peaceful life in the forest with a prospect of rebirth .
Than they are burned alive and sent to the never ending torment in the maw .
When rescued from the maw they are denied rebirth , because kek lol they did not love trees (nature) enough .
They are even denied a peaceful afterlife .

Instead they were either destroyed , ground into anima and used as fertilizer for a tree , that will be leeching energy from their home world .
Or forever locked inside that tree to server as AA+ batteries .

What the hell ?!? And Tyrande is like “Thank you Elune” . And we though Gul’dan was evil . Frankly I do not see a difference between this and how he used Draenei souls to open the Dark Portal .

You know what, you’re right. I’m a big druid guy. Fertilizing trees using corpses of Titans who forcibly modified the life of the planet to suit their vision is a really tempting option.

I like the idea of ​​being cosmic conquerors. However, unlike Ōtsutsuki Clan, we will be a interesting characters.

They could have stayed in Ardenweald, but it was their choice to return as a Wisp. Many of night elven souls we can still see in Shadowlands. And they couldn’t be reborn there, only wild gods are capable of that.

When I heard this Elune and Winter Queen coversaction, I hit my forehead on the desk… many, many times. :dracthyr_tea: :dracthyr_tea: :dracthyr_tea: Yes, she screwed up, but… Elune decided to take responsibility for her mistakes.

First of all, she didn’t know about the Maw situation. This was the difference between her and Gul’dan, he did it on purpose. Elune knew almost nothing.

Elune didn’t want any of this to happen. During the march of the Horde on Teldrassil, she helped as much as she could, saved Malfurion and even gave Tyrande powers to banish the invaders.

She admitted her mistake and gave the Night Elves a chance for a fresh start. Even if she did some stupid things she is still the best god you can worship in in wow universe.

The Light, An’she, Belore, Loa, Titans, Keppers, Earth Mother they did nothing when their followers were going through difficult times which almost drove them to extinction. So… #teamElune

Maybe not Sargeras, but it certainly opens Azeroth to visits by Ethernal One’s and nature gods. As I said, in the situasion of invasion of our planet, our allies from Dream and Shadowlands can come to our aid from Amirdrassil. If the Titans attack, how can we defeat the entire united pantheon? Simple, let’s use the help of another pantheon. What I would give to see the Maldraxxus and Titanforged armies fighting, when over them, Aman’thul and Primus doing the most epic 1vs1 in the history of warcraft. :star_struck:

I am not sure who is worth worshiping and who not , but so far in the Warcraft Universe we have figured out that souls are good source of power for your projects .
And since mortals are born fast , in large quantities and are easy to kill , they are the perfect eco friendly fuel for your cosmic gateway or whatever you want .
Different cosmic powers do it in different ways . Some straight enslave and kill and torture , others get worshipers to offer their souls willingly , but in the end the result is the same .They are anima fuel for your needs . We saw different extraction methods in the Shadowlands with the covenants . Elune , Titans , Demons and what not are no different .

I say screw cosmic forces and make them the fuel for mortals . Imagine how many street lights we can power with the pantheon hooked in a soul stone or , cough, a tree . Free energy for all . Than and only than alliance and horde won’t need to fight each other , because cutting down Ashenvale will no longer be need . You need fuel >>> OK lets merrily go kill Aman’thul and put him in a bottle . Put wires on it and everyone is happy .

Hm I can’t remember this . I only remember them saying that Elune sensed that the winter Queen needed souls , so she though
" Hay I got these good guys . Maybe I will let them burn , so they can go become anima for my Sister "

Yea that’s one cool thing to do . "You have been all such good followers . Now please , grab your children , loved once and friends and go die in the most excruciating way possible . We need power for our trees " . That smells like a suicide sect to me . If Elune needed their souls so much , she could have at least killed the once willing in some painless way . I am sure Tyrande would have been first in the line . At least spare the children somehow . But no children , women , all , burned alive .

I don’t buy this . And I know the authors simply tried to cover the fact with sloppy narrative , but honestly , however wrote this is an idiot . If they wanted to cover up Elune so bad , they may as well have just said that Sylvanas used the Jailor’s power to block Elune somehow .

At this point the only way is to put all these cosmic powers to the torch .

Nooo warcraft gods are so cool I don’t want to turn them into batteries :sob: :sob: :sob: (not all of them of course)

I will say this, if I wanted to kill and enslave god, I would play God of War. :rofl:

Cosmic forces are what really made Warcraft Universe bigger than just our planet, they added so mystery and charm to this world.

I’m not saying we haven’t done this before, we’ve killed plenty of beings calling themselves gods. But we never killed a God by the big G. I’m talking about the highest powers in the pantheons, Titans are literally bigger than the planets, Elune is not far behind since she can control a satellite of Azeroth and create a entire costellation in a few seconds. Void lords have so much power that reality cannot contain them. Only scraps of their power in the form of Old gods could destroy entire planets and gave the titans a hard time These are creatures that mortals cannot even compare to. Our closest fight with a true god was in Legion when we fought Argus. Let’s add that Argus was a literal fetus of a titan, tortured and drained of energy for 20,000 years, we fought it with the help of artifact weapons and the titans themselves, but we were killed by him many times if Eonar not use resurrection,

And we’re not gonna talking here about Shadowlands narrative, it’s a plot rollercoaster full of chaos, toxicity and burning bridges :stuck_out_tongue: Etheral one’s ruin Wow Gods in so many ways

I don’t understand why so many people link Elune with the burning of the tree, she didn’t save the night elves during the sundering or the second invasion, so why Teldrassil is considered part of her guilt? She wanted these souls go to Ardenweald, but I wouldn’t seen the fate of the war change much if she hadn’t done it, these souls would have simply become wisp, nothing more.

The burning of Teldrassil was 100% Sylvanas’ fault. Not Tyrande, Saurfang, Malfurion, Elune, Jailer, but Sylvanas. She was ordered to send as many souls as possible to the Maw, but she was not given any details. she just use opportunity before her

So the alliance bias continues.

what do you mean?

I haven’t even finished LFR raid for the quest and already Tyrande thinks she can order me around like a servant.

Most of the time NPCs treated us like errand boys until BFA. Sometimes we were praised for our achivments but nothing more. I don’t know what’s wrong with Tyrande’s behavior. She also has a very complicated past with the Horde, so it would be strange if she suddenly start’s treated them as friends.

1 Like

Then why are you at the Emerald Dream, trying to help?
Its not like she’s forcing you to do this for nothing. She gives you Gold for completing an objective for her, sometimes a piece of gear that you already have, oh! And Flightstones. Can’t forget the Flightstones. Just be thankful she’s not flipping you off every time you talk to her.

1 Like

Horde characters when ask them about this:
:dracthyr_sweat:

I know, I Know… the players had no control over bfa story, but the Horde (not players) had a long-standing "not so good, relationship with the night elves, which ultimately ended with Teldrassil situation.

Tyrande may not be nice to red players, but it would be really out of character if she forgot the whole situation with Ashenvale and Teldrassil. I hope Talanji in TWW will show similar attitude and contempt behaviour towards Alliance players

1 Like

I wonder, with Amirdrassil as the new NE capital, it’s ties to the souls of perished elves, will they make it so that new night elf characters are reborn souls that Sylvanas sends from the maw

Horde characters will alaways be nice towards the alliance because the game is biased and the council are spineless cowards and forced them to do it. See Bwonsamdi in SL. The alliance bias is deeply rooted in the lore as a whole and it gets worse each time.

An interesting concept. Especially since Ardenweld is about rebirth, or something like that. Its a likely possibility.

If I can be a cheeky yapper, I wasn’t even there when it happened.

In the Shadowlands
Tyrande: You vile Horde scum, I’ll never forgive you for what you’ve done to Teldrassil!
Me(Vulpera): (With Lenny’s Voice) Hey I just got here from a desert wasteland, what’s going on, and who are you?

1 Like

Imagine if she sends Nathanoses soul to be reborn as an elf. That would be a show :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That would be amazing… But Blizzard unfortunately already chose a new role for these souls.

Spoiler from PTR.

The souls rescued from The Maw became wisp flying around the roots of Amirdrassil. Which is really disappointing. By giving back bodies to NE souls, Blizzard would show Amirdrassil power over life and death as something truly great. In this way, Blizzard also would partially fix the genocide mistake that has been hunt them since BFA. Instead, we have another ordinary World Tree, no different from from its predecessors. We don’t even see much Ardenweald influnce there. I also secretly hoped for a fusion of souls to create a huge giant defender for the new home of their nation

Spoiler end

I think Bwon is a poor example. As a divine being, he doesn’t care much about mortal warfare In BFA. As a Loa of Death, he probably even approve of it. He must have seen kings and kingdoms fall many times, also in SL he really needs someone help after WQ left him alone. The real test will be Talanji, if she not gonna have Tyrande attitude towards Alliance players this gonna be a bad and forced writing to make Alliance look good.

The writers are just too lazy to add more dialogue. She may be distrustful of you for joining the Horde, but she shouldn’t be angry at Allied Races for the entire Teldrassil situation.

Lol. I would give anything to see Nathanos as a wood elf or a nasty wisp playing pranks on the people of Bel’ameth. Just imagine Sylavanas reaction if, after eons of searching for her beloved, she accidentally found out that he runs a garden nursery near Amirdrassil. :rofl:

Not necessarily, story can change as time progresses. Maybe they didn’t decide how to do new nelf characters or didn’t flesh out whole starter zone experience. Maybe in Midnight we will get that ( I hope because it would be dope )

1 Like