Amish Challenge

Hey guys!

Me and a few friends are doing the Amish challenge! Some of us are streaming it too!

Fancy having a go with, come along to Scarshield Legion, as undead ONLY. The guild name is Ephrata!

We are currently using Evee90 (Twitch name) Discord for the challenge, if you come onto the server, and jon the guild, we will send you the link!

The rules are :

[Ephrata] Scarshield Legion - The Undead Amish Community
The Rules:

1. If you die, delete your character
  2. All gear must be crafted. This means you cannot wear any gear from quests or loot. There is crafters already who can send you gear!
  3. You must only rely on each other for professions and gathering
  4. The only non-crafted weapons that can be used must be dropped by bosses or low level quests up to level 15
  5. You can not use LFG, you have to run to dungeons (if in a family party) LGF can be used if you are playing solo and no one is online, perma death still applies, use at your own risk :slight_smile:
  6. When you die, release and res, send all your stuff to the family. The family keep everything, everything is for the good of the family.

Come along and have a bit of fun! Theres a death scoreboard too and lots of banter!

(Some rules arenā€™t written down, it hasnā€™t been updated. We can advise as we go along!)

Its honestly a lot of fun! Its all about banter, and its just a bit of fun :slight_smile:
We help with groups, and doing dungeons!
We nearly have enough for the Guild Bank!

People to message for invites or questions!

LevĆ­ (the ā€˜iā€™ is accented Shift+CTRL 'I)
Jedidia
Elnathan (My new character ROFL)
Kristian
Bullii
Leetu
Ghlandria

3 Likes

Dudeā€¦

10char

Its a lot of fun dude! The idea is to have a community and have fun :slight_smile:

One of the guys just died to a stag in Hillsbrad, level 26. Heā€™s rerolling now and hes got gear sent to him to help him!

Hes having a laugh, and if he had enough he can just go on his main :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I believe you donā€™t get me wrong :smiley: these community events or whatever you want to call them, is the best wow has to offer. The RPG is still going strong.

Have a blast guys!

3 Likes

Thanks dude! Feel free at anytime to drop a message!

1 Like

I thought we were to play wow without electricity ā€¦ disappointed in some wannabe HC ā€¦

1 Like

You say disappointed, but youā€™ve not even tried it :wink:

Join my community as well, itā€™s even easier to comply
Only two rules:

Your family is Ryugal - Lightbringer.
Counting on your gold, Bois :sunglasses:

Wth is amish? I googled but it only comes up with some cristian stuff

Amish is a community that follow the Christian Faith, and follow some very strict rules in their lifestyle. :slight_smile:

The amish in America basically live very closed off lives, many without any ā€œmodernā€ qualities (like smartphones, cars or even electricity in some cases)

1 Like

UPDATE!
I died. Reroll!
Anyone interested?

So where did the gold go?

Back onto my new character! The items get redistributed back to you.
Defo not bouncing realm to you :wink:

1 Like

Brilliant! One day your descendant char will be rich enough to lvl to 120

1 Like

One day! :smiley: I might be able to buy myself a 120 at the end of it :wink:
The community it growing, more people are joining!

2 Likes

I have instantly recognized an enterprising young undead man in you! :smile:

2 Likes

:rofl:
Not my idea! The streamer, Evee90 is the one whose sorted all this out after reading it :smiley:
Levi in the guild for reference

1 Like

I love it. Good luck!

1 Like

:+1:

I love the idea! :smiley: It sounds much more fun and practical than Ironman, with all the advantages. I wish I still had the enthusiasm to join.

I wish you guys happy adventuring and long, long lives!