Returning Player seeks home!

Hi Everyone. Thanks massively for your time reading this. If it is located in the incorrect place on the forums, then please feel free to pop into a more useful location.

So I am returning to the game following a break of a few months. I know that many people take issue with WoW currently, but I feel that the current expansion has potential and want to keep playing.

I have been playing WoW since patch 1.1 or so and have made some wonderful friends. In fact, the social aspect to things, combined with the challenge of PvE and PvP, is what I love in WoW.

I am looking for a guild to call home.

What I am looking for:

A sociable, mature, active guild
Ideally one which is relatively new, is just starting up, or is close knit.
A guild which has activity outside the pure game (Be that Discord, Slack, or elsewhere
A guild looking to do some PvE and PvP in a sociable, casualish way.

I have always found these guilds the best fit for me. In particular, I have spent the years from TBC through to 8.1.5 as a Raid Leader, and would be looking for somewhere where I can get really stuck in to helping with PvE. In fact the absolute ideal, if I am brutally honest, would be a guild looking to do PvE but which has not yet started!

A little about me:

I am 29, from the UK, and I work as an Examiner for the education industry. (Writing and marking papers and workbooks, etc)

I am completely and utterly open to rerolling, and have no preference on class, faction or race preference. I love levelling, and it would be a pleasure to level a much needed class, or role.

I am available on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings usually (Bit of a hectic work schedule, unfortunately)

Please feel free to reply to me on here, or if you just wish to have a chat, then please feel free to add me: #tingham2744

Thank you once again for your time!

Alliance-side, if you will reroll, this is a fresh guild with a community focus:

Without rerolling, I can also suggest the cross-realm community (not guild) Scared of Dungeons

or Calm Keystones

As you probably know, most activity is at 120, so there probably won’t be much group play below that.

This is a novelty guild, that sounds like a lot of fun. From level 1, Horde-side:

2 Likes

I sent you a friend request and ty Gráinne :purple_heart:

Hi Anna. Lovely to read your post! This is definitely something I would be very much interested in.

Thanks for the friend request. I look forward to chatting to you soon!

Edit: I don’t seem to have a friend request, but I suspect they may be being a little buggy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.