[A/N* RP] The Men of Good Faith

I’ve found that not being subbed has left me with a large amount of time to kill so I put together a little thing (Shoddily) for the guild and I tried to include as many people as I could remember. Enjoy it, or else. :gun: :panda_face:

21 Likes

:sob::smoking:

10 Likes

And with this and the fact I finally removed the authenticator I lost from my account, I can now say that The Men are no longer running in any “official” capacity with myself and other officers unsubbed. Just didn’t want to stay subbed to this game bros :cowboy_hat_face::smoking:

Love you and goodbye Argent Dawn, see you when I’m :poop:posting xoxo

17 Likes

Yeah this games shi-

12 Likes

The gang is dead, long live the gang.

14 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: :smoking:

So long, partner.

11 Likes

wth (what the hell) is stinking so bad ew… oh…

10 Likes

It’s time to keep this as the #1 viewed guild thread

11 Likes

As long as Joachim and I run around with the tag of the gang… The BOYS will survive. The Duke is NOT dead, long live the Duke!

11 Likes

Darkplume groans as he sits up from his chair, before wandering over into his bedroom. A search for a fresh shirt causes him to catch a glimpse of what is hidden at the back of his wardrobe, behind hung clothes. A horned helmet, a luxurious dark cloak and lastly, a large wooden hammer. The items gave him memories, that brought a smile to his face that quickly faded, as worried thoughts overtook his reminiscing. It had been many months now since the Duke ran off with the money, and many months since Darkplume has seen anyone from his old gang. The Dwarf, now living in Thelsamar has swapped a life of crime for quiet one instead, working in the town here and there - keeping his head down.

15 Likes

Goodbye men of good faith… The :cowboy_hat_face: :smoking: will be missed.

13 Likes

We will come back when the game gets better (aka never)

14 Likes

[ Sir Galford Folded his arm’s once more as his blue eyes infused with the very essence of human supremacy, trailed across the squabbling brigands judging each and everyone of them who raised their voices. His conclusion and verdict is that discipline is sourly lacking the complete opposite of the Army of the Silver Hand ]

This thread will remain the most viewed guild thread forever I’m sure, even when the guild is gone.

11 Likes

At least 1,000 views are from me alone checking it every 5 minutes, and by god I’ll give it at least 1,000 more.

16 Likes

[ Sir Darkplume the Deft blows his nose into a 30K note ]

14 Likes

Jerric died how he lived, talking too fast. He was killed by his own risen dead after he tried to convince them the scourge was ripping him off on his fake nerubian memorabilia. His spirit wanders the Eastern Kingdoms searching for a fellow spirit to rob.

16 Likes

The men of good faith will never die, they live on in our hearts.

11 Likes

[Jun-Seo studies the bank incomes of the Men from the past, the transactions overseen by Bren Ironburner.

His eyebrows rose in shock, as he read out the follow;
“Thirty thousand golden sovereigns, from the Silver Hand? Peculiar…”

He quickly closed the book, moving on with his day.]

11 Likes

Rumours, mostly spread by a certain force of Dwarven mercenaries seem to indicate that adventurers, looters and the like, have begun a search for the riches of The Men of Good Faith. The stories say, that not so long ago these brigands had a stash of riches that their leader ran off with. This event caused a split which sent most of them in their own directions, leaving the riches, wherever on Azeroth they are, not as safe as they once were…

11 Likes