An upper limit for topic creation

Both are spam, you can’t deny that Twil spams the forum a lot with random stuff.

1 Like

Twil Is treasure of this forum, don’t touch him!

1 Like

We are all Twiluna… paniced mooing

1 Like

Can I gift my 5 topics of the month to someone else?

4 Likes

WTS forum threads, only 100k gold!

I’ve barely made any threads in my time on the forums (just participate in existing ones) so I could make my fortune…

5 Likes

I mean, even with a limit of 5 topics, u still have access to up to 50 characters, so can still make 250 topics a month :laughing:

3 Likes

Until Blizzard actually implements this:

Use something like this in a content filter to never see topics created by that person again.

eu.forums.blizzard.com##td > a:has-text(Bauldheed):upward(2)

No, it will encourage spamming on your alt accounts. What’s with people wanting restrictions my dude.

Show me were i deny it ? but i rather have a million spam Twil topics then hateful attacking player topics .

2 Likes

I’d rather have unsatisfied players making a topic about being unsatisfied with the game and explaining why than literally over half of the topics being Twil’s meaningless threads. Twil also necros their own topics by the way, just to keep as much attention as possible. It’s honestly sad and I don’t understand why this person is so celebrated around here. It’s obvious attention seeking.

2 Likes

And maybe possibly just doing it for fun ?

I dont see the point? If its spam and not WoW related just report away and a forum mod will (or should. Who am i kidding here) remove the thread and ban the person.

If its WoW related then all is fine because we are not in a position to judge what should and should not be on the forums if it follows the CoC.

2 Likes

There’s fun and then there’s hijacking half of a public forum for your own selfish attention seeking needs. There’s an unhealthy amount of such threads and they keep getting necrod by the OP themselves.

1 Like

I can’t see them putting any restrictions like this in. If anything it will just increase alt posting.

He said per account. So alt posting wouldnt work. Unless you want to pay an extra sub to be able to do that (oh boy, now i gave Blizzard an idea)

But, as someone else said, almost all of them are old threads that have been reawakened after Twi’s short break, presumably because s/he has something new to say in them.

I’d much rather have a mixture of fun and proper discussion threads than the current threads like ‘I hate SL because’ or that are racist/homophobic which degenerate into name-calling rule-breaking.

4 Likes

That you rather see doom and gloom then a little fun but each to there own .

1 Like

Daestra, you attacked me twice last week, you tried derailing my topics. Here you are again, blatantly accusing me of being hateful towards a certain individual. Calling my posts ironic and spam. Yet you yourself are part of the problem right now. I wasn’t planning to pay you any more attention than needed so this is the last time I will address you. I’m trying to have a reasonable discussion with the community and your toxicity is not welcome here.

On topic: Possible restriction would count account-wide. Hopefully that would be adequate solution. Also, if the ignore function works, that could also be possible. Although, I would prefer not to ignore people but rather see those people reformed.

1 Like

Me being toxic very ironic just because i do not sway to your views and back you up .

You are blantantly attacking Twil in these threads , this is the 3rd topic you have made so yes it is spam .

1 Like

Ok fair enough, I can kinda agree.

First thing this morning was a page full of Twi posts, though it did bing a smile to my face.
They did eventually spread out to make room for more posts.

Though, makes a nice change from posts about Elf customisation and ‘game dying’.
:slight_smile:

1 Like