Ancestor Worshipping: Broxigar Saurfang

Greetings, fellow adventurers of Azeroth!

On May 2nd, at evening, we shall perform our monthly ancestral worshipping ritual. This month, we will honor Broxigar Saurfang, the mortal who killed a thousand demon, and the mortal who injured Sargeras, the corrupted Titan.

For faction neutrality, the ritual will take place at Mender’s Stead, an area occupied by Argent Dawn agents. We thank them as well, for hosting us in their camp area. Both individuals may come, from Horde and Alliance. This war is no reason to honor our dead and pay our respects.

OOC Note: Hello everyone! Since I’ll try to keep this monthly as long as I can, I wanted to invite you to a third one. As long as your war-mode is off. And as long as your elixir to talk with opposing faction is ready, you’re more than free to come and listen. The event will take place in Western Plaguelands, Mender’s Stead at 8 pm server time. This time, I won’t be late :smiley: To those who would like to join in, please reply to this topic, or mail me in game. (Karzhuk-TheShatar)

I hope to see you all at our event.

May your blade never dulls. May the spirits watch over you.

6 Likes

I’ll mark it in my calendar and try really hard not to book anything IRL. I want to do more cross faction given the tools we have now.

5 Likes

I once heard the Shan’do of my Shan’do describe meeting Broxigar Saurfang in person ages past. If what I heard is true, then he is indeed worthy of commemoration. As I trust the Argent Dawn to keep the peace, I shall attend. Zin-al-Broxigar.

3 Likes

Oh!
Father told me stories about Broxigar the Red when I was a child.
Sounded like wild fairytales. He must have been amazing.
Hopefully I will be able to come and listen. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

((Writing a message to bump the entry, so it doesn’t get lost for people who wishes to play with us.))

2 Likes

OOC: I´m working on being able to attend! (IC working on it, that is :wink: )

3 Likes

I am interested. The baby hippogryph rescue mission made me reconsider previously established “truths” about the individuals of the Horde…

4 Likes

Rise above, little thread - Tonight at 20:00. :cyclone:

1 Like

I will be there! Interesting to see more Horde, and if Alunaria is there, well, I should keep close to my tutor, just in case.

4 Likes

After some debate, I have decided to leave this one to my draenei shaman friend.

2 Likes

Thank you, Ethan.

And thank you, Karzhuk, for that strangely invigorating lesson on the weakness and strength of the physical body. As well as the inspiring lesson about Broxigar, of course.

And thank you, members of the Horde and the Alliance, for meeting peacefully to honor and remember a hero who fought valiantly alongside old enemies, against impossible odds, ultimately giving his life - not for a faction, or a nation, nor a race… But for the world.

2 Likes

Thank you, master Karzhuk for an interesting lecture!
Food was nice too and meeting on neutral ground in peace with our would be enemies was interesting and inspiring.
Allthough, I must admit, I did enjoy when you punched the Draenei in the face… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the event, I had a great time being part of it. :slight_smile:
It had a good mix of it all, although it was particularly tough for Alunaria to put a leash on herself and not participate in the spar!

~
In search of solitude, she leaves the gathering behind. As she passes by the druids of the Cenarion Circle, her thoughts travel back to the time in Silithus, to the search that resulted in…Nothing.
Her heart contrasts in her chest, yet the feeling is soon replaced by a strong desire to act.

She looks to the sky, thinking of the stories, she has been told, even before this night; stories of the compassion that was shown to Broxigar. And how it possibly changed the world.

“Did we all lose our way? Even you, Tyrande?”
~

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.