And horde mode's back

Strange, I just came back to the game a month ago (left at launch, university) and man my 2 toons are getting sodomized all I see is aliance 5mans (minimun) while im trying to do quests. And for the asaults, what I do is I gueue for the boses and take advantage of that phasing 2 do the other quests.

It comes to me as a surprise that Alliance are here complaining about the outnumbering but 4 what I can tell its pretty much both ways depending on your luck with the sharding.

3 Likes

Well the fact that alliance wm reward is still 15% since 2-3 weeks, this only tells me that you were in the wrong shard thats all.
And for your info if the 25 players kill quest came, thats mean you are way outnumbered by horde. The only difference u were on custom groups to do the 25 killl quest and picking horde indvidually by surprise. By the time the horde will form a group to counter yours, you will be in need of around 5 more kills, thats if they actually decided to counter this. But many of these hordies will decide to come complain here instead of actually forming a group and alliance player considrerd this as horde QQ and now alliance are crying back and the cycle continue.

How you managed to reach lvl 120? A person like you , with such low “WoW skills” is amazing to see that survived in the game untill now.
You know how funny, pathetic and sad ( in the same time) you look when you write such a crap? I enjoy so much to see “noobs” that complain about shaman’s ghost wolf trait…
Shaman is one of the easiest classes to kill, compared especially with a paladin. They dont have 2 bubbles, from 1% hp to 100% hp insta heal and so on. They have a crappy ghost wolf form that can be dispelled at any time and as many times you want and then they die in a matter of seconds. Some killed warlocks can kill a shaman in ghost wolf+3 stacks alone, 2 mediocre players decimate a shaman, not to mention skilled players…yet you come here complain…
Ops…sorry, i mentioned skilled…thing that doesnt apply to you…apologies.

Calm down, triggerino :smile: Did I struck a nerve so hard you had to reply in a rather lengthy and angry manner to a week old post? :joy:

Just so you know, I was referencing that funny video where a guy playing resto shaman literally walks away from the computer as two enemy team members pummel him and he wouldn’t die thanks to how brilliant his passives work :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Fitting name :speak_no_evil:

And reporting for harrasment. You just keeps on proving my point that the majority of the horde’s northing but kids with anger issues there wana take out their anger and frustration out on the good ones. You needs to learn how to meditate it’s good for you.

2 Likes

That video i explained in another post why it happend like that: 2 players randomly put together in a rated arena group, one healer wich was useless as dps, the dk was a complete noob, 2 stunns and 1 nature lock during the entire fight, no dispell, they focused on healer instead to focus on hunter, both noobs.
That video was made to atract views and fool noobs like you that think the shaman is the most op class.
And what bothers me is that shaman is one of the most weakest classes in the game, regarding the topic survival and resist as much possible alive.
And then you come with craps that Ion plays shaman, thatswhy shaman is so OP. Well, i play shaman and only shaman and i can tell you its not the most OP resistant class. As i said many times on forum, shaman is OP vs noobs, that dont know how to kill him. A player with mediocre knowledge in pvp, kills a shaman in a matter of seconds…
Like i do give a sh#t about your report… Mate, i understand you. You are a snowflake that cant accept the truth. It hurts you when someone prooves you how noob you are…go ahead, report, be happy.
You are the “good one” ? Mate, wake up. See the reality around you: nothing is what it seems. Nowadays a youtube video made by a idiot is enough to start a “revolution” , but nobody has the brain to check how and why. To question and find a logic why a thing is happening. Theese questions dissapeared from the logic of the people. Now, you see a video and you take it as a ultimate truth…You are not the good one, you are the “brainwashed” ones…

Dude, get help, seriously :joy:

5 Likes

No i am the good one. I even lost count to how many times i’ve been have to slaughter you dishonorable hordies in stormsong. You killed the innocents there had children. And i’m gonna report you again fiend!

Ah this guy … ya don’t bother with him.
Look at his recent posts, he cant communicate at all and if you give straight up facts he’ll just go on about how he’s right and you’re wrong.

3 Likes

Go ahead…anyway anything else except reporting you cant do. Maby start a new post, complain how OP shamans are and how horde outnumbers the innocent alliance …send a ticket, ask for some mythic gear, it seems you need some.

What straight facts? I talk about the crap bonus rep event and you suggest me to quit game? Thats a straight fact for you? Read what you write…

Triggerino indeed :man_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

Lol that troll really is a TROLL. That i’ve heard so much about. And i’ve been unable to raid with the guild due to dumb workers there keep me up early in the morning but soon they’re done.

War mode, it’s called war mode, not horde mode. Happy to be of assistance!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call it “Horde Mode”, its just that Alliance players typically don’t want to fight back in PvP.

War Mode has been the equivalent of curing one disease by creating another in its place. The choice was already there previously as PvP or PvE servers for people to choose if they wanted to PvP or not. Now we just get lots of people who will opt into PvP for the extra percentage rewards or the quest rewards associated with it.

I tried getting a group today in Nazmir to try and fight back against a large group of horde who were camping one of the world quests, only three people joined out of the many 120s that were there and we still got wrecked. This is the state of War Mode most of the time for the Alliance as we’re typically too nice to want to hit back.

1 Like

well what we know is:
#1 alliance gets free gear for killing 25 horde people
#2 alliance gets a 20% enlisted bonus while horde only gets 10%
yet alliance is qqing how unfair life is :smiley:

ps: the ganking goes both ways on my shard we 99% of the time have ally raids ganking horde…

5 Likes

Yea same here. Alliance are typically first on the scene in groups ready to partay!

If “hordemode” does activate it’s usually because a few of us are sick of getting camped and so we unite. At which point the alliance, including their assassins, fly off into the trees and vanish like ninjas…

until next time…

1 Like

Came across 2 Alliance lads doing a WQs boss. Since they were there first and had more numbers, I waited. Even stood beside them and was friendly.

Mage opened up on my almost instantly and the Paladin followed suit. Fair enough, its war mode but damn, that was surprisingly unchill! Haha.

Anyway, got murdered. Horde Druid came along and tried to help. We died again but got the Mage on the third res. Happy days.

Suddenly the Mage brings 8 Alliance for what was a 2v2. They sat and camped while I went and made dinner IRL. No fuss really, I can always wait, but Ive seen far more Alliance groups than Horde since the Welfare Charity Bonus came in.

2 Likes

Notice how quiet it was last week? 4 or 5 assaults I done not a single alliance peeper in sight.

According to the WM activity survey Q2, Horde WPvPers outnumber Alliance WPvPers quite a bit. Q4 says most responders are WPvPers. That’s the only WM faction balance stat I’ve seen. Realmpop, etc. stats not relevant to WM.

If there are simply less Alliance WPvPers, what else is there to do but use Alliance PvEers to supplement? At least with aoo they must kill to complete it.

Looks like we do need something, whether bonus/aoo or something else, to help WM faction balance the region. Necessary to reduce overflow shards, which affects Horde - no enemas!

Fyi: The outnumbered bonus has been at 15% for some time now and no new aoo quest in weeks. How many of each faction you’ll see just depends on shard/lfg. Was plenty Alliance (no aoo) at Stormsong assault, plenty Horde too. Was fun!

2 Likes