Anduin Wrynn is still a genius

Priscilla Ashvane has one, so its very likely there are others with Heart of Azeroth…

Plus, we have like multiple uses of Azerite already like machines, cannons, bombs etc so its rather stupid for people not to be using variations of Azerite in spells attacks and weapons (Ashvane made azerite weapons) so its not like there’s one guy with the heart…

Same as with Legion and Class Halls, there’s no way a single guy/girl had all spec weapons…considering how lore-wise some of the, are very delicate and restrictive to use example: the Affliction scythe who lorewise absorbs souls until it absorbs the users soul and find another user, its kind of impossible to think a single Warlock could wield that, along with the freaking scepter of Sargeras and Thalkiel. There were likely three powerful people in this case.

I think its similar with HOA, but we have to confirm with Chronicles 4. Everything is speculation up to then

“the long game” consisting of losing battles repeatedly, failing to achieve objectives, then allowing your sole success to go a-wasting by sending your fleet into a trap.

letting the war drag on deliberately instead of pressing your advantage leads to unnecessary deaths on both sides. seems like a good way to be remembered as an incompetent monster.

lorthemar’s loyalty is suspect so he’s no loss to sylvanas. nathanos is prepared to follow sylvanas’ orders into death - he might be a loss she’d feel, but she still has valkyr and could probably resurrect him. as for the forces that were with them… since when does sylvanas care about a few dead soldiers?

enough of it to cause the alliance problems. the spiel is that the alliance were on the verge of winning the war, and now they aren’t because the horde jebaited their fleet into a whirlpool.

that sounds like speculation to me, so it’s exactly as valid as my contention that andy skipped the battle because he’s a cowardly little puke.

taking out the golden fleet was only part of the plan that wasn’t stupid. the rest of it was clownish and naive.

like i said, alexander wasn’t naive enough to think his troops would storm a city and not slaughter civilians, and he was vindictive enough to actually order such killings on at least one occasion.

It doesn’t lead to anything, the Alliance is winning on all fronts and Sylvanas’ gamble doesn’t change anything, since the Alliance didn’t need its fleet to push back the Horde everywhere, and that gamble didn’t magically restore the soldiers who are getting pushed back by the Alliance on every front.

lorthemar’s loyalty is suspect so he’s no loss to sylvanas. nathanos is prepared to follow sylvanas’ orders into death - he might be a loss she’d feel, but she still has valkyr and could probably resurrect him. as for the forces that were with them… since when does sylvanas care about a few dead soldiers?

Since those were not a few soldiers and she is losing the war badly.

enough of it to cause the alliance problems. the spiel is that the alliance were on the verge of winning the war, and now they aren’t because the horde jebaited their fleet into a whirlpool.

Nope. The loss of the Stormwind fleet has no effect on the ongoing battles on every front.

that sounds like speculation to me, so it’s exactly as valid as my contention that andy skipped the battle because he’s a cowardly little puke.

Because he’s 19 years old and with no heir, duh.

taking out the golden fleet was only part of the plan that wasn’t stupid. the rest of it was clownish and naive.

Nope, that was the plan.

like i said, alexander wasn’t naive enough to think his troops would storm a city and not slaughter civilians, and he was vindictive enough to actually order such killings on at least one occasion.

Neither was Anduin. It was Jaina who thought that.

they’re not, though. they were in 8.1, but that’s no longer the case because someone sent a large proportion of his fleet into a big whirlpool

not anymore, thanks to li’l andy!

also she wasn’t “losing the war badly”. the horde had control of darkshore until the night elves and worgen counter-attacked (with, let’s remember, no help whatsoever from Anduin The Useless and the Stormwind Humans). arathi highlands was inconclusive until 8.1, and is once again inconclusive.

is it the stormwind fleet or a mixed force of kul tirans and stormwind? you’ve claimed both at this point.

either way, the alliance were “winning on all fronts”, and now suddenly they’re not. what’s changed apart from the loss of the ships and soldiers that fell into nazjatar?

part of

alright then - so between jaina commanding the kul tiras/ zandalar theatre and genn and tyrande fight in darkshore, what exactly is anduin doing? aside from standing on his balcony having a cry occasionally.

Yeah, it was Jaina and Greymane. And yes they still are very much in a dominant position.

not anymore, thanks to li’l andy!

also she wasn’t “losing the war badly”. the horde had control of darkshore until the night elves and worgen counter-attacked (with, let’s remember, no help whatsoever from Anduin The Useless and the Stormwind Humans). arathi highlands was inconclusive until 8.1, and is once again inconclusive.

No. Sylvanas was losing on every front, as every outpost reported, and the fall of the Stormwind fleet only benefits her on the naval front.

is it the stormwind fleet or a mixed force of kul tirans and stormwind? you’ve claimed both at this point.

either way, the alliance were “winning on all fronts”, and now suddenly they’re not. what’s changed apart from the loss of the ships and soldiers that fell into nazjatar?

It’s only the Stormwind fleet that falls, I suppose. The Kul Tiran fleet certainly doesn’t fall there, only a fraction of it does, and you can mathematically verify it.

And no, they won’t “suddenly” start losing on every front, lmfao. All the soldiers they lost don’t magically return from the dead just because the Stormwind fleet was allegedly destroyed.

part of

Nope. It’s been the plan since the beginning to get rid of the zandalari fleet.

alright then - so between jaina commanding the kul tiras/ zandalar theatre and genn and tyrande fight in darkshore, what exactly is anduin doing? aside from standing on his balcony having a cry occasionally.

The same thing that Varian, Garrosh, and Sylvanas did. He’s ruling the capital and telling people what to do. That’s what a monarch does. They order people around. Big surprise.

I thought this is gonna be a sarcastic post, but nope xD.

The truth is, everyone in BFA is dumb and Sylvanas is the most genius being to ever exist in this game. It’s as if a Sylvanas fanboy has taken control of the story and wants to show everyone JUST HOW GENIUS she is! She’s so genius I don’t even know why people don’t give her the title of “prophet” since she knows what every character will do and what will become of their doubts, just like how she was 1000% sure Baine is going to save Derek for example.

It might just be my opinion, but BFA’s story is trash.

It was a sarcastic post actually… good job on catching that! I have been honing my skills :blush:

Oh, were you referring to your post? No matter dude. Wait until tomorrow to see Sylvanas’ super duper brilliant masterplan unfold.

I’m just gonna act ignorant and believe she died in WotLK.

Exactly he asked the Alliance to help baine you make it sound like it was all his idea when the horde planned to free him themselves.

He didn’t know about Saurfang and Thrall though, did he? I don’t feel like that should take the credit away from him, because he still came to that conclusion by himself (and with the help of a few cryptic spirits).

btw Gas masks №2

But this time Sylvanas also forgot about gas. :smirk:

And all the night elves in that siege.

By the way, armor. Don’t fight naked and maybe you’ll stand a chance next time.

There were no kultiran at the siege,what’s the matter belly armor is too heavy?

You must be kidding.

2 Likes

Anduin is a personification of many things wrong with the Alliance. Meek, too soft and way too forgiving. Worst part is that his character development always feel like one step forward and three backward.

The only things he’s good at is making this careworn puppy face and talk in a broken voice.

Bleh.

4 Likes

Cool, he still led the Alliance to victory during the Fourth War, while at the same time avoiding a bloodshed (something that his father, despite his wisdom, failed to avoid).

The alliance didn’t win over the Horde, nobody won.

2 Likes

the alliance won by default as the horde always self defeats its a long and noble horde tradition to be on the edge of victory only to turn on it self ending in their defeat

3 Likes

No. The Alliance and Horde rebels won, and that victory was made possible by Anduin freeing Saurfang.

Lie.Everyone knows criminals escape stockades freely. Their security system is almost as bad as of Kirin tors…ugh those louzy good for nothing mages!