Announced free transfers to Hydraxian Waterlords not working

I just wanted to let you know that the transfers you announced here: Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available-- Updated 22 November are still not working. Did you, by chance, just forget to open them, like last time (Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 10 - #704 by Kaivax)?

1 Like

Probably there are not many who want to leave, granted, but my Warlock would REALLY like to run away :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

To the Top.
@Kaivax @whomever from Blizzard

Blizzard, it’s really time to give this bug/problem some love. The players - paying customers - from Zandalar Tribe have been pretty poorly handled by you over the last 3-4 months and it’s time that you really start to improve your customer service.

Open up the free transfers as you have communicated.

Please and thank you.

Biggles

1 Like

Apparently, even paid transfers aren’t working to HW at the moment. Would anybody mind looking into this, please?

2 Likes

We who still play at HW would appreciate the new players!

1 Like

4 days and nothing.

Now my old Celebras char is also gone…
Step by step they destroy really everything… :pensive:

Paid Transfers also do not work, please find someone to check whats going on :see_no_evil:

Sadly, weekly maintainance didn’t do the trick either…

Last time Blizzard announced free transfers to HW, it took them weeks (literally…) to open them. Maybe write a ticket or use the suggestion thingy in game to get their attention and make them push the right buttons. I wish you luck! You are not the only person I know with this problem.

1 Like

To the top.

It’s been 3 days now Blizzard.

1 Like

come on hydrax deserved more!

1 Like

Still nothing on this? Free transfers are announced and should be open. They just aren’t. Still.

Been trying all day, me and my wife can only choose the option “Mograine”. Been trying since early this morning. We’re stuck as Alliance on Golemagg and we’ve tried to step out of Shattrath to quest but since it’s 99.9% Horde, it’s impossible to play.

We’d love to contineu playing our main and alt characters on Hydraxian Waterlords and were thrilled about the transfer being opened. But it never works, the realm isn’t on the list.

Please look into this :frowning: I’ll hope it’s fixed 'till the morning.

3 Likes

Hello everyone. My apologies for the ongoing issue with transfer to the Hydraxian Waterlords realm.

This is on our radar and we are already looking into the situation. At the moment I unfortunately do not have an ETA to give you but we’ll try to sort it out as soon as it is possible.

Thank you for your continued patience.

7 Likes

Thank you for merging the topics and answering! I hope, free and paid transfers to HW will work again soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

WOW
starstruck
They are talking to us! I can’t believe it! The last time, I saw a blue post was when they announced to slaughter our realms and never again all through the whole discussion and drama!
That’s amazing.
HW is on your radar? OMG I had to laugh here so much that it hurts!

There were two blue answers in the server murder thread :wink:

The first one that they leave Hydraxian Waterlords “intact” (i´ll never fogive them the Celebras murder :angry: ), the other one that the transfers are “fixed”.

But Kaivax DID respond. :smiley:

I wouldn´t call it patience… :wink:

But thank you for the blue response :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can we get news on the other servers? We can currently boost characters on any servers, but cannot transfer to essentially anywhere. I have geared characters on Gehennas alliance, and would love to transfer to a populated realm, preferably Firemaw due to my exclusive pvp interest, but I cannot. I could afford the boost, but I cannot afford the time for farming (boosted characters being essentially naked). Ques are a non-issue to me due to my working schedule. I am not alone with this problem, please talk to us before the end of the prepatch, otherwise you will lose a lot of returning customers who are stuck on dead, or faction-dead realms with old characters.

1 Like

Thank you for replying, appreciate it!

/Biggles

2 Likes

Thank you - transfers are now open!

:partying_face: