Another Full CGI About an Orc

The entire story is not in the game, which is a general, huge problem. It’s not that horde players would know any more than alliance players.
Some of the story is in reports hidden in the mission table. I clicked the missions like I always did, look for the right followers to counter the given attacks. But now they have text - story! - of other events that no where else happen in the game, cannot be revisited and to top it all, even depend on luck whether you get the mission or not. Tons of other story and background is nowhere in the game, you must read it up in the books (or watch youtubers telling you what’s in the book).

While it’s always been the case that some backgrounds and details were hidden outside the game, this time it’s even main story and ingame we have boring world quests instead and really only fragments of the story.

To steal your idea. I would love this, and than anduin get attacked by a rogue ( I know kinda lame doing it twice ). But with luck/ maybe a warning magic at place he is able overwhelm the attacker and demask him as a member of the horde, he than recognizes the face as a member of the horde he talked to at the Garrosh trial. For a brief second it looks like he will show mercy for the attacker, the face of the horde member already relaxes and than he kills the attacker and begins to Monologe about that the time for talking is over.

And the alliance goes full crusade on the horde.

I’m convinced the only reason we are getting this much attention to Saurfang and his rebellion is the consequences for the Horde.

This is not Garrosh 2.0 because the forsaken don’t follow Sylvanas, they worship her. Not to mention how popular she is with the player base. To get rid of a character like that they need to build up the antagonists, make them likeable, make sure the players follow the story and are rooting for the desired outcome.

I’m not sure there’s going to be a fracture within the Horde. The story seems to point to yes but in practical real life terms I can’t see Blizzard separating the Horde’s players. Either outcome, the forsaken leaving the Horde or leaving Sylvanas, requires strong story.

The cinematics are good because for ever more new and old players will have a good reference of what led to the outcome Blizzard is planning.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.