Another humiliation for Kaldorei (SPOILER)

Nathanos said right to Tyrande’s face - come on emo girl, give me fast travel to my gf, NOW!
And she obediently did so as a good gitl she is.
Also she mumbled something like “f-f-f-for-r T-t-teldrassil” or whatever, but who cares honestly. Not the souls in the Maw at least.

And we were complaining about Darkshore redemption ark…

1 Like

Honest advice, be patient and play the Ardenweald campaign. It’s all I can say without spoiling anything.

Also what did you expect her to do to Nathanos? Of course she was going to kill him and the fact that he’s going to the Maw makes little difference since she’s on a quest to get Sylvanas anyway.

Maybe we Hordes should start crying that we lost another leader. At this point we’re taking bets on who are they killing next. Maybe Thrall?

2 Likes

This is a blatant bait thread. Don’t bother.

1 Like

Well, it’s going to have a limited success.

gl hf

Sometimes I think, do Kaldorei deserve better?

1 Like

I agree.
It gave Warcraft a very Warcraft scene.
The fight was clean, and Tyrande showed Nathanos not only that she was stronger but also relentless.
She might have sent him to the Shadowlands, but that also means he’s a step closer to being dealt with FOREVER.
If anything this made Tyrande cooler, lol.

3 Likes

What did I expect from all powerful demigod-priestess? Mmm shatter his soul to oblivion, perhaps. Or something more fitting for the avatar of the only proven deity than just a cut on the neck.

Hopefully all of them. Except maybe Baine, he is an excellent traitor.
Plus Natanos is not a Horde Leader by any means. Did you finish Horde war campaign?

Who said she possesses such powers? We still don’t know the extent of her powers.

You’re a troll, not even the good kind.

He was a Horde leader until Blizzard gave us this wonderful story.

Expressing your opinion = Troll
Ok, thanks for discussion, I guess

What opinion are you expressing here exactly?

You’re welcome.

My opinion is that what Varian said in the end of Siege of Orgrimmar raid should be made real.
There was a deal :
Horde don’t do war, It left to exist. Horde do war - “We will end you”. BUT
Horde did war - it left to be.
It is wrong and needs to be fixed.

You do realize that you can’t wipe an entire faction right?

There’s a few million customers who would like to keep their characters lol.

It’s going to be okay, just sit back and enjoy the ride. Everything will be clarified by the end of Shadowlands.

You can undo political entities without killing those who relate to them.
Ending the Horde does not mean killing every single member. It means ending the faction.
I hate bringing IRL examples, but Collapse of the Eastern Bloc seams the most fitting.

I was really looking forward to this cinematic. And I am happy that I saw it in advance.

This sounds like what Americans would say when they invade some country. They’re just giving them some freedom, it’s all good. They were a bunch of barbarians anyway.

Didn’t mean any thing of that sort.
I meant that agreements should be respected.
Now all what Alliance suppose to do is waiting for for another Warchief to come to power and commit another genocide. Cuz nothing stops them from doings so again and again.

Then why did Genn attack the Horde in Stormheim?

Personal Initiative.
Was War of Thorns a personal initiative?

There’s no personal initiative when you use Alliance resources and you’re the king of Gilneas.

Yes there is. I do not defend Genn tho, he should have been punished for using gunship and SOME Alliance forces, but it does not change the definition of what happened.

Listen, the only difference between Stormheim and WoT is the scale of the events.

I know when you compare these two it seems like Stormheim is really unimportant but the idea is that Alliance committed aggression when there was a peace treaty and cooperation was required to defeat the Legion.

Overall, WoT didn’t make that much sense tbh. You have the entire Horde rally behind Sylvanas and Saurfang on a war they didn’t want in the first place.

The Horde clearly took steps in making this faction less of a totalitarian regime and more of a democracy (changing the leadership to a council).

1 Like