Another humiliation for Kaldorei (SPOILER)

Well, I did like to see how badass Tyrande became. But satisfaction - not really, while knowing that Nathanos will going to Shadowlands anyway.
But I don’t really need revenge as satisfaction, I want more to see how Kaldorei rise.

1. I want to see Night Elves getting new Capital city. Plus, some small cities re-builded in their lands.
  2. I want to see Night Elves lands and forests regrow.
  3. I want to see Night Elves children models in game, as a sight that Night Elves are starting to restore population.
  4. I want to see Tyrande get rid of the curse and survive in the end.
  5. Maybe if it is possible I wan to see Night Elves souls resurrected from the Ardenwald.

And only on the last last place, I want to see revenge. If I will get those 5 points than its OK for me if Sylvanas will be redeemed.
But one thing I will never forgive Blizzard if Tyrande will die. I already have told before, and I will continue to tell this - if Tyrande will die, than I will going to quit Warcraft World after 25 years of playing it since strategy game. And I will definitely going to keep that promise given about 3 years ago. That is mine exit point.

2 Likes