Another ingame shop mount! And game still is in beta

I wouldn’t be surprised in Blizzard having access to testing pre-release drivers actually. So, maybe.

1 Like

They could’ve had this drop somewhere ingame.

1 Like

It’s really pretty, went and bought one and it can fly!!!

7 Likes

Just bought mine. It even has a real snow fox jump! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

okey got mine gotta go take a screenshot when i complete my winter set.

2 Likes

Now we shall all watch as the WoW token takes a little price hike over the next day or two :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’d get it coming from Punyelf, Nefaryas and Jito, but you? Would you like a matching purse for that as well? I can get you one for X-mas! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

none of them got anything on my style, Im looking gucci 16/7 (8 hour each day im in pyjamas) gotta impress elven and goatee ladies u’know + gotta impress myself

3 Likes

If anyone here wants to get the mount I would advise to wait for christmas. They might have a sale on store items.

1 Like

Last time they had that they didn’t reduce the price for the most recent mount (the Mystic Runesaber iirc). So if they do another sale this year, I expect it will be the same, I.e. old stuff gets discounted, not the new.

2 Likes

Ahh alright. I’ll wait either way just to be on the safe side ^^

1 Like

A wise decision :yum:

1 Like

Oh but you have impressed us already, not many people spamm as much forum as you do , and not many got an idea to make from it the site for dating. What would we ever do without your daily posts.

2 Likes

I wonder why the store doesn’t get endless reskinned mounts like we get as ingame rewards :thinking:

1 Like

wait, did I make a site for dating? I didnt even know about it, forums dont fail to surprise me, i hear new things about myself I didnt even know. :joy:

Wow, it’s beatiful :open_mouth:. However not for my Prot Warr Human male… This mount is a bit too fairytale. More like for females and classes like druids, mages, priests or something like that.

Cue Grumpy Dwarf I don’t like its wings. Cue off
Other than that, so pretty. Someone gift it to me, kthx. :^)

wow…so cute. I really hope there is a matching hunter pet available in the next expansion!

1 Like

Just bought mine too.
So pretty.

1 Like

There will be a matching race to sit on it~
Vulpera

2 Likes