Another ingame shop mount! And game still is in beta

It’s really sad being a MVP. You can’t say anything negative or what you really want to say. Good thing! I will never fall for that title trap…

Edit:
On topic, Blizz are hitting 2 birds with one stone ( subs and cash shops). I say, abandon the wow ship before its too late…

2 Likes

I’m not an MVP and I think its great.
Not sold on its wings but its animations are very smooth.

Being an MVP does not mean they have to suck up to everything Blizzard does.
I’m sure if Puny did not like the mount they would either say they didn’t like it or not comment at all. Not lie about it.

2 Likes

No! I didnt mean the lie but you can’t express your feelings of where its headed… You just pick out the positive points and never comment anything negative due to the fear of the title.

They should fix Shu-zen’s eye bug

Or maybe Punyelf just simply likes the mount ?

5 Likes

You are joking right ?
Puny is one of the harsh people on wow.
She just does it in the correct polite adult construtive manner.

4 Likes

I really can’t win. I disagree with things, I’m told I shouldn’t be MVP. If I express something I like, I get told MVPs can’t have their own opinions. I am not employed by Blizzard. I am just reasonably polite when expressing my views. I play the game a lot and have a reasonable amount of knowledge of things going on in the game.

I am a regular player of wow just like everyone else. I have opinions on various things, just like anyone else. I criticise things I don’t like, I praise things I do like.

I like mounts, I have bought every single store mount as and when they were released (more or less), I have even RaF-ed myself for those mounts. I have farmed many mounts available in game.

* grumbles off into the distance *

9 Likes

It is in the game! you can grind and grind and grind, sell tokens and get it!

1 Like

I am more than okay with such an epic mount being a store mount since if it was put in the game, a mount this good would be stupidly hard to get.
Like mythic raid levels of “im never going to get it”.

2 Likes

Another anti-Capitalist player, haranguing Blizzard for making a profit… but still likes enough of the game to level a character to L120; not sure if that’s ironic or (borderline) hypocritical…?

Be interesting to know who the ‘main’ is…

3 Likes

Mate, the door is right there… :door:

7 Likes

Poor Blizzard, they really need to make ends meet right?

I don’t know how blind and ignorant people have to be to see that Blizzard are fleecing you. If you’re okay with that, fine, but that’s exactly what it is. It was the same with the Dreadwake mount and people paid for SIX MONTHS for a damn boat when it was blindingly obvious what Blizzard were doing.

The well designed mounts get put on the store because they know people will pay for them in addition to the monthly charge, while in game the majority of mounts through new content are reskins or nowhere near as imaginative.

Do you think this is a coincidence?

Buy it, but don’t defend this kind of corporate greed.

3 Likes

You only get fleeced if you allow yourself to; me, I’m happy to pay to play a game that basically gives me a reason not to rot in bed.

I’m pretty certain that many of you do NOT have that issue, but do NOT pretend to tell me how I am supposed to feel about spending MY money on a game I LIKE.

Anyone who really thinks that Blizzard is a heartless Capitalist Corporation - combined with a single cell of common sense - would have the courage of their convictions to quit the game, uninstall it & never, EVER look back… if you don’t or can’t, you’re so two faced, you give Devourer of Souls a good run for it’s money.

3 Likes

… and you continue to be part of Blizzards’ community, because…?

btw; I’m getting used to being reported… so I know who to blame if I get another ‘holiday’.

2 Likes