Another Normal Realm/re-enable layers

So as of typing this all EU English normal realms are currently full and heavy queues. Why is it that we only get 3 normal realms yet NA gets 9?

Please either re-enable layers or create another normal realm or two to ease the queues. As a paying customer we have the right to demand access to a service we subscribe to and currently this isnt the case! Even better these new realm(s) should be layer free from the start and no transfers to it (as it should have been from the start) so people cannot gain an unfair advantage from layer hoping on the old realms for mats and resources.

Oh and before all the “just join a pvp server noob” posts, I am also on Ashbringer but have friends who prefer the normal scene. People can enjoy more than one thing at once :wink:.

Huh? I just tested and logged into Mirage Raceway and there was no queue at all. Or what you mean by normal realm?

4 Likes

I was straight in when you posted this and I also tried all the PvE realms at the time. Guess what? No queues on any of them, I have been busy doing other stuff for a few hours so only now got to post.

Layers are active, it says so in the realm list and PvE realms don’t get queues, even in the busiest times.

2 Likes

I got layered today switching between two groups on Nethergarde, and it also says Layered on the Realm list.

Might wanna read those terms and conditions…

1 Like

I have, as well as their TOBA. I can make my argument as well under TCF EU laws as well if needed? I dont see you argument here?

Maybe they accidentally removed the layers on Normal realms, and brought them back on discovering their mistake?

But YES we need more normal servers!

I had to quit playing yesterday because there was a queue at Mirage Raceway. At Stranglethorn Vale with the Kurzen quest. I was first solo , then in the group cleared the entire cave. Then solo again and then I saw standing people in all corners waiting for mobs.
Three times I’ve done a quest without being able to finish it because I can’t catch 15 mobs.

I was talking about queues to get into server.

oh my mistake,:grin: i have no problems logging in to server.

2 Likes

Then you’d know that your subscription pays for the right to play the game when and if it’s available, and as presented. It does not guarantee you a smooth experience, and it’s at Blizz’s sole discretion to decide on whether more servers are worth it or not.

1 Like

So from a UK law perspective, they are breaching the FCAs TCF regulation by not providing the same experience on PVP servers vs Normal. As they offer a financial subscription to UK players a customer does legally have the right to demand equal treatment to others paying for the same service.

Their service agreement holds no weight when challenged in this perspective.

I would welcome you to point out to me though if wrong of course if there is prior precedent of counsel being seeked and presented of course.

Until then, more normal realms please or re-enable layering.

1 Like

Who cares about UK law in the eu anymore ? … just saying …

But yeah, you should definately sue them or something - a citizen of UK and without direct access to WoW ? thats preposterous … Someone boot up a realm for this guy, asap !

2 Likes

I’ve had queues several times on Mirage, just saying. We do get queues. Granted they’re like 10min usually. But they’re there. Not always, but in busy hours.

Testing 1-2-3

Well the UK is still a part of the EU at this moment and will remain aligns to its laws until October 2020 at least.

There was no mention of needing to sue, just two people engaging in a conversation what is clearly above your understanding seeing your fantastic input into it :rofl:

The only legal cases I’m aware of that Blizz have been involved in involve IP theft or hacking/exploits. And you’d be hard pressed to find any case that gives precedent either way.

But your premise is built on

1. Players on PvP and PvE realms being legally designated as two distinct and different groups which receive different qualities of service, which they’re not.
  2. The service (access) not being provided, which it is.

And as far as I know, the TCF does not apply in this case, as all customers (players) are offered the same quality of service.

Though I do agree that they’ve skewed the realm types way too much in favour of PvP realms, with 18 out of 23 (?) being PvP, I do not agree with your claim to legal rights for a new PvE server.

You are paying for retail. Classic is just a free bonus game. So no, no lass like that will apply here.

1 Like

No, that is not true, we are paying for both products. And when your product has flaws, you fix them, that is the right course of action. So please stop with this misinformation :slight_smile:

Because Blizzard is a North American company and like pretty much all of them doesn’t give a damn about anyone outside their own country.