Another travesty point for BfA. Tauren Lore (Spoiler)

Not a big deal imo. Makes sense he’d be sent as he has close ties with Anduin.

We both know these two statements are wrong and you are in denial of the truth here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

your right we should round you up and simply execute you it would be a better choice if only terenas had not shown the orcs mercy after the war and simply followed graymanes’ advice and the high elves and just chopped their heads off this could have all been avoided

just imagine it your being lead down a hallway a big fat kul’tiras executioner with a rusty axe is waiting for you and chops your horde character’s head off and your sent you the create a character screen and can only make alliance one now that would be awesome right having to finally pay for your crimes

if anything grand marshal Othmar Garithos being proven right time and again about the blood elves

or you know you can be less hostile and accept that the baine is the perfect ambassador because unlike you back stabbing elven filth his actually trust worthy

also the horde is never happy anyway their like that 2 year old that keeps throwing tantrums

1 Like

Sylvanas was perfect. Blizzard ruined their chances.

1 Like

Baine is not pro Horde,he find Anduin and Jaina more important then the horde itself;,always has always will.
And still Baine is just Anduin but on the Horde,theyre the same character just reskinned.

Nope.

She was not.

She always have been a ‘in the shadows’ scheming kind of character, no room for a change at the point of Legion. It was what made her intriguing, what ruined her was the fact that she was put on the forefront, her schemes now became wide open and obvious because they had to be, you can not hide what you want to when all eyes are in fact on you constantly.

It was obvious she would never fit as the warchief, and blizzard only did put her in the front because they lacked the creativity to escalate a conflict any other way.

Sylvanas was a terrible choice, and nothing that happened as the result of her being warchief made any lick of sense. The fact that the Horde even followed her for as long as they did, disregarding the forsaken, makes no sense.

I am. Truly am.

At this point, I expected that we had reached the limit regarding the stupidity and blindness Blizzard had regarding how the playerbase perceived their story choices, and the negative parts of them.

Doubling on the issues most have, by having these sort of things, shows a just how detached they’ve become, and how much they have shut themselves in the dojo.

“Please, give Baine more traits beyond being a mouthpiece for Alliance themes and interests…”—> Baine ends up in Stormwinds throne room.

Upcoming next:

“Please, do not further alienate an already beaten race with a character whose background and circumstances are but a twisted parody of nonsensical lore, and leave said character forgotten”—> Calia becomes Forsaken leader.

And so on.

1 Like

What if a huge chunk of players don’t want artificial peace. Truce of temporary non agression would be fine. But Peace is very bad idea and devs are clearly aware of it by showing various NPC quotes.

2 Likes

Well, a huge chunk want the peace, no matter how artificial, if it just ends the bickering, so… one side will get snubbed either way, won’t they? Up until now it was the people who didn’t like the artificial faction conflict.

1 Like

Is it really peace they wanted? Or simply not the kind of war we had?

Because those two are very different things.

In a conflict driven story such as Warcraft, world peace would simply kill the story. And by world peace I mean zero conflict.
Underlying issues, punctual acts of aggression, and the Cold War we had in Vanilla, are still war-related situations that would cease to be if true and unconditional world peace was indeed achieved.

But going back to the first point, I doubt many people wanted true peace. They just didn’t want the kind of war (and reasons for it), writers had Sylvanas offer in this expansion.

1 Like

Speaking for myself: I mostly want the factions gone. I’d prefer every organization and group to act independently from one another, and alliances to be as brittle and changable as the are in real life… but since that isn’t happening, peace is the best thing I can hope for. If every conflict between two races has to be a faction war, I want peace.

That’s what NPCs are there for. We can have our conflict with them, without any gameplay restrictions.

Bickering will always be on forums artificial peace won’t end it and likely will upset a lot of other people.

2 Likes

Besides the point. No matter why I want it, the point is I do. So what would please you wouldn’t please me, and the other way around. One of us will get snubbed.

2 Likes

I am so irritated by all the racial leaders being written towards all being the same bland peace wanting types.

I actually prefer Tyrande to the rest atm and that’s something I never thought I’d say.

3 Likes

Even Dark Irons got Anduinised. That is indeed end of the world :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

???
How? What happened to them?

Watch and weep :
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407922285282852865/636382539354734602/WoWScrnShot_102219_185600.jpg

Holy sh!t…

The imperialist and shady dwarf group that tried to establish their dominion around Blackrock Mountain with lava elementals and witchcraft… is now this.
Yeah, bring back Ragnaros.

Also,…”both sides”? :sweat_smile:
Both sides made “mistakes”???
Is Blizzard really that delusional? So eager for us to forget how blatant the villain bat was?

4 Likes

Dark Irons are self absorbed a-holes “No ooks given” kind of people. I loved them for that. It is really painful to see them talking like that when at best they would be indifferent. Talking about faults and mistakes shouldn’t be coming from them. In their point of view they didn’t do anything bad and even if they did they’d do it for the sake of fun so no remorse should be shown.

GJ blizzard on killing last interesting race Alliance had. They’re now indeed All bland and act the same as mr Holybones.

Maybe with exception of Tyrande and Genn but Genn said that he will report to Anduin if something bad would happen like a good boy he is. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Exactly.

But in my opinion this issue goes worse. Much worse.
It signals Blizzard is using Moira (of ALL people) as a mouthpiece to lay a blanket excuse across the faction war, totally trying to handwave the fact that up until now, they relished on writing the most irredeemably evil acts when dealing with the Horde war effort, while also white-knighting any mildly controversial Alliance action.

With this “both sides made mistakes”, they are shoving under the rug the fact that they devoted lots of resources into painting the Horde in the worst light possible. Having NPCs impaling fathers in front of their kids, genociding Night elves for a tantrum, or having the Warchief suddenly turn out to be serving some evil power…as opposed to Anduin being mindful, and tactful every time he dealt with the Horde.

Cuz, “both sides made mistakes”.

Like, dude, you’ve spent the entire expac villainising the Horde while white washing the Alliance. This is just a cheap cop out to try and force an end to it.
And you’ve just neutered and butchered one of the few remaining races that shouldn’t care one bit about peace, in order to force down this bull***t.
This dudes threw Molten Giants into Dazar’alor, and burned a few hundred goblins while laughing. Don’t use them to push for this crap…

6 Likes