Any criminals around?

I know I know there are plenty… But are there any alive Ally guilds that are about, either criminal/lowlife/scoundrel guilds/concepts around. I just want a place for my character to be. He just need a roof y´know?

1 Like

People claim that being a bureaucrat is criminal, if so, you will never catch me!

2 Likes

I suggest heading to Booty Bay from time to time.
I’m not sure about the Alliance gamers but as far as I can tell you can find some similar things over there for both factions.

3 Likes

I am in fact a known criminal owning up to many of my various crimes

IC too

1 Like

Lots of criminal activity in Boralus too if you want to be elsewhere than SW. COUGH COUGH. But yes, Booty Bay has a lot of crime RP as well.

1 Like

Its a crime to RP in Stormwind('s Old Town)…

So I suggest you head there for criminal RP!

1 Like

I steal chocolate from my flatmate :muscle:

1 Like

You should try The Fair Trade Guild, they’re a fairly new but very active criminal guild. Sounds like the perfect thing you’re looking for!

3 Likes

Haha, definitely not! :eyes:

Hello there,

that is right for The Fair Trade Ltd guild. We are active and with many running troubles (plots) and stories. We are mainly themed as a mafia-like guild, so not really obvious criminals.
Our rp has a public part which is trading and a bit of a noble game and a hidden part, which is around smuggling, gang rp, criminal rp and alike.

We are still hiring people who are looking for the same rp style as we do, which is described in our forum post mentioned above :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If it’s ambiguous projects, grey morals and an individualistic outtake about what’s actually going on. We might be your guys.

2 Likes

Thx for the responses, hope to find some of you guys soon. :slight_smile:

No criminals here, no sir O.O

On a serious note, if you are looking for a chill guild that offers tavern RP and an IC ‘family’ of sorts to lowlives, without the pressure of events and campaigns and with casual RP pretty much every night, Blackwater has been around for years and we are always recruiting ^.^ You can find us in the Pig and Whistle in Old Town!

1 Like

Nah, there is nothing to see around here. Though, thanks for the hub location.
If you are interested we might talk business.
In due time, but first, let’s share a tea.

2 Likes

Do you have a thrill for the Uncrowned? We are recruiting for a traveling mercenary roleplay guild.

By mainly being an event and campaign guild focused on infiltrating, item retrieval, and smuggling, we do have a public part which revolves working from the shadows, spying, and black market trading on public market events.

Join the Uncrowned Covert Accord today!

1 Like

Plenty of em in Goldshire.

(don’t go looking for them)

1 Like

Booty bay or Stormwind would be good places. Shady lady have some gang, don´t remember their name but I remember they are alot of them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.