Any Hong Kong people on this server?

holds out hay

Oh you treat me so nice let me just have a litt- NO! I won’t be fooled.

3 Likes

I’ve not always agreed with Perroy in the past, but I wouldn’t say dissent. He is one of the biggest coordinator of the entire server for RP-PvP campaigns, on both sides, has created some very memorable community events and overall done alot of good for the server as a whole.

5 Likes

pats head There there, eat the hay.

We’re in a farm now? How does a gnome pet a tauren’s head, how do they reach it?

I’ll fight you, leave.

Or stay, and cause no trouble.

Yeah but sometimes, I’d rather not. It’s why I am not responding to Kenduril anymore.

very Badly

1 Like

Stilts, dum-dum.

That sounds like me tho.

Who cares about the majority?

If we get a group where 90% are a net neutral to our enjoyment and 10% create guilds just to disrupt the main goal of this server, I’d rather we ditch the whole 100%

There are two dozen servers for them and a single one for us. Why come here?

Please don’t flatter yourself dude

You are an interchangable guy that holds the same opinions as any number quasi-OOC “dude, who cares about this server lol?” posters

Because IG if you ever left the Cathedral district I would instantly avoid any draconic interactions with you

8 Likes

Hey, don’t go calling me names shorty.

Id say the situation is more complex. To put it shortly, my opinion is that he does both a lot of good and a lot of ill.

On average, I try to be objective and judge the actions and see if they fit my taste and what I think of them, regardless of the individual. But with the PCU it has become more difficult because of the post I made before; they don’t accept the possibility that others can be reasonable and also disagree with them.

That being said, our disagreements have been limited to the forums, so no big deal I guess.

1 Like

You don’t own me!

Fair but… You are not being reasonable, just plain stubborn.

I’m not debating with the PCU either (right now).

Anyway, a lot of people here are stubborn. Yet we’re all here and we can choose to have fun or instead see each other as a threat and treat us in the worst way possible.

Ok…. what does that have anything to…. you know what, nevermind.

1 Like

I’ve found myself in the opposite way honestly. Back in my earlier days I disagreed with alot of the Rotgarde posts/threads and I also heard alot of bad about them.

But through personal interactions, even disagreements on the forums, some roleplay and just reading more stuff them/Perroy post and say, I have to both respect and agree with them more. Personally I’ve had my more civil interactions with Rotgarde members, and Perroy himself.

2 Likes

Why is that quoted to be a thing I said? :confused: It was Athramus.

Goofy forum mechanics I guess

Fixed

3 Likes

Racism against gnomes, clearly.

Magical forums. I’ve seen it happen before a couple of times to people & posts.

Very clearly!

1 Like